Spam. No, not that kind!

It is one of those things that is always in the pantry (hurricane supplies) but maybe eat it 2-3 times per year

I like the regular flavor, but found some "churrizzo" flavored a while back. Delicious with eggs.

Jack

Breakfast.

923d3cb6d3acbc5bfc7e3f6a905feada.jpg

Jalapeño Spam with cheese on a toasted bagel.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Growing up, we always had SPAM. It was one of the cheapest “MEAT” that my parents could afford. Usually eating something so much growing up, when you become an adult, you sometimes stay very clear of it. To this day, I still love it. Always go to Costco and get the jumbo pack and it’s always in my pantry. My kids even love it. SPAM, rice and seaweed. YUMMY.

Growing up, we always had SPAM. It was one of the cheapest “MEAT” that my parents could afford. Usually eating something so much growing up, when you become an adult, you sometimes stay very clear of it. To this day, I still love it. Always go to Costco and get the jumbo pack and it’s always in my pantry. My kids even love it. SPAM, rice and seaweed. YUMMY.
That sounds pretty good. My wife won't eat it and my son won't try it, so I "have" to eat the whole "loaf" by myself. I'm not complaining though.

Anyone remember "Treet"? I think that's how it was/is spelled. It was a knockoff of Spam. My stepdad bought it once when I was growing up. It was so bad, I don't think the dog even ate it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back