Sports Betting Chat

I have way too many bets and convictions about them for someone who watched about 40 minutes of college basketball.

I am going out to Vegas for the first time with my wife in about 18 years! We are meeting some friends from Reno there. She is starting to get a little suspicious about how much I gamble since all I have to do is text somebody and suddenly I have a cabana set up and dinner at Mayfair. We are getting a two bedroom penthouse suite at the sky suites on the house, which was the first clue that maybe I gamble a little!

******* Nevada. Up 15 and you blow it. 😡

******* Nevada. Up 15 and you blow it. 😡
I had Dayton!!
Very good day today except CSU and the 11pt first half disaster.
Best two days in sports betting. 16 games each day you have to be able to find value in something.

I am going out to Vegas for the first time with my wife in about 18 years! We are meeting some friends from Reno there. She is starting to get a little suspicious about how much I gamble since all I have to do is text somebody and suddenly I have a cabana set up and dinner at Mayfair. We are getting a two bedroom penthouse suite at the sky suites on the house, which was the first clue that maybe I gamble a little!
Lol
Mine questions my betting. I respond by asking her if she minded the free rooms and concert tix plus dinners in Vegas. You earn those comps, enjoy.

All over Florida, Bama and Bama/Char under.

Been pretty lite so far on the betting.

Got a 5 team ML round robin going. Got Clemson and Oregon already home. Got Colorado up and Utah state and Grand canyon coming tonight.

Been pretty lite so far on the betting.

Got a 5 team ML round robin going. Got Clemson and Oregon already home. Got Colorado up and Utah state and Grand canyon coming tonight.
11 minutes from 5/5 round robin underdog ML. LFG Grand Canyon.

11 minutes from 5/5 round robin underdog ML. LFG Grand Canyon.
I was about to cash out and my bookie took away my cash out option right before the Lopes hit that 3. St Mary’s are cowards and going down.

Sweating out a game between Grand Canyon and st Mary’s. Gambling is literally the greatest invention ever.

I am in Kansas City this weekend for my son’s soccer tournament. When we got to the hotel, I was live betting like a mofo and absolutely killed it yesterday! It was one of those miracle days where I am up over 17 grand! That almost made up for the amount I lost in the last two weeks on the conference. tournaments. I went 16 and two on the live betting, and also cashed out three tickets early with a little profit because I could see how the game was going and I knew if I didn’t cash them out I would be losing

I’ve gotten wrecked on every freakin bet. Bout to just throw the app in the dumpster and maybe set the hard rock on fire for spite

IMG_2023.jpeg
An actual text from @HuddieJ this morning…
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Really wouldn’t mind AZ missing some of these free throws and Dayton making a basket or two so we can cover.

Ok! This stressful March Madness continues...
95 total plays
3-1 on the day

Gonzaga -2 1st Half
Gonzaga Over 72 1st Half
Gonzaga -3.5
Gonzaga Over 152.5

Really wouldn’t mind AZ missing some of these free throws and Dayton making a basket or two so we can cover.
I had Arizona at -11.5 (+137) and -8.5 (+100) so I broke even. I was begging for one more garbage foul.

Ok! This stressful March Madness continues...
95 total plays
3-1 on the day

Gonzaga -2 1st Half
Gonzaga Over 72 1st Half
Gonzaga -3.5
Gonzaga Over 152.5
I’m torn on the Zags. Kansas is so overrated but this is one of those scenarios where the Zags can lay and egg going in too confident.

I’m torn on the Zags. Kansas is so overrated but this is one of those scenarios where the Zags can lay and egg going in too confident.
Couldn't agree more! I don't think Gonzaga is that good and it's crazy that Kansas is a dog! But, one of Kansas' top players is out and to be honest, Kansas got a gift against Samford! That wasn't a foul and they shouldn't even be here!

Couldn't agree more! I don't think Gonzaga is that good and it's crazy that Kansas is a dog! But, one of Kansas' top players is out and to be honest, Kansas got a gift against Samford! That wasn't a foul and they shouldn't even be here!
I ended up putting a little on the Kansas 1st half ML. I’ll take the +money.
IMG_0890.jpeg

Sweating out a game between Grand Canyon and st Mary’s. Gambling is literally the greatest invention ever.
My oldest and I were watching 1st game today. He had Arizona -9 & under parlayed. Both cover by a point or 2 but it was great sweat the last few mins. He said gambling is the best thing ever too. 🤣🤣

My oldest and I were watching 1st game today. He had Arizona -9 & under parlayed. Both cover by a point or 2 but it was great sweat the last few mins. He said gambling is the best thing ever too. 🤣🤣
It really is so much fun.

Nice 1h cashes there!!!
IMG_0891.jpeg

Back