Sports Betting Chat

OMG! This Purdue game is a total snooze fest when you don’t have any money on it.

OMG! This Purdue game is a total snooze fest when you don’t have any money on it.
Worse when you took at chance on Utah St in the first half lmao

I just said to my wife I’m going to run an errand. I am going to the grocery store. She just assumed what that meant as I was driving over to Illinois to play sports bats. I’m pathetic!

James Madison +6.5

Dime Play
Alabama ⬆️170

Nick Plays
Alabama -5.5
Alabama ⬆️81 1st Half
Alabama -3 1st Half

Baylor, could we maybe tighten up here a bit in the second half? Clemson shouldn’t be allowed to ever be happy, and then winning would bring them joy.

JFC of course the skankiest three point shot ever and it drops.

God damn it Baylor don’t you do this

JFC of course the skankiest three point shot ever and it drops.

God damn it Baylor don’t you do this
Really need Baylor to do something in the second half.

Really need Baylor to do something in the second half.
Hasn’t worked for Utah St or JMU today, teams losing at half only get further destroyed in second

Yeah, like grow a pulse.

Clemson is trash, why are they making them look good?
Clemson is the classic team that everyone thinks is toast round 1 but then goes on a run, always a 5-7 seed that does that. Happens every tournament, Miami went on that run after everyone and their mom was on Drake r1.

Dime Play
UConn -13.5

Baylor, that’s back to back to back 3 pt missed. Maybe cut that out

Had they gone for just 2pts every time, it would be a 2-3pt game. FFS.

Baylor is just gonna give me palpitations for no reason, I see

Took a little snooze after dinner and wake up to quite the exciting finish here

Missouri absolutely sucks! There are so many numbers I want to grab live right now and I can’t! Driving over to the east side now. Screw Missouri!

Missouri absolutely sucks! There are so many numbers I want to grab live right now and I can’t! Driving over to the east side now. Screw Missouri!
Not gonna lie, this sweet16 is very much a bet and pray type situation

Just but Arizona ML at half. Gotta ride with my THP March Madness team.

I made the degenerate drive over to Illinois. I got some live bets and then I feel really good about and one under at even money for tonight. I really wanted to bet the Illinois game but I realize that I can’t here because of the stupid Illinois rules.

IMG_1061.jpegIMG_1059.jpeg

Did a 5 team round robin.

SDSU +12
Bama +5
Gonzaga +5.5
Marquette ML -280
Tennessee ML -143

Back