Sports Memorabilia Thread

I should add. I do have a soft spot for different stuff like bats or pucks, etc.

and of course laundry tags
Pretty much everything I buy has been mini helmets the last few years. I love Jerseys but they are too big and expensive to get framed to have a large collection.

Pretty much everything I buy has been mini helmets the last few years. I love Jerseys but they are too big and expensive to get framed to have a large collection.
I have been known to dabble in both jerseys and mini helmets hahah

I have been known to dabble in both jerseys and mini helmets hahah
First Father’s Day gift my wife ever got me was a Tony Dorsett auto mini helmet. Still one of my fav possessions.

I think i’m going to go One Touch for all autos and stick with top loaders for all memorabilia or standard.

Starting moving them all over this morning.

I love this patch card
IMG_2961.jpeg

baseball autos are now done

IMG_2967.jpeg

Last edited:
Five Star Jazz rookie auto numbered to 25

IMG_2970.jpeg

This is an example of why i’m completely out on all things football.

Vitreous case hit. Super rare.
One a case or so and cases are thousands of dollars. Hof WR. Pretty much worthless.

Only QBs matter outside of local fans in a specific market.

IMG_3007.jpeg

Here is another. Tyson Campbell rookie auto from National Treasures, purple parallel numbered to 35. Fantastic DB, rare, super premium set that costs 2k a hobby box. Worthless card that maybe brings less than 10-20 bucks.

IMG_3008.jpeg

Basketball is even more lopsided, but football, it’s rookie QBs only and then fade after a couple of years.

When I hit in my break, this was the lucky card.

IMG_3023.jpeg

PSA sub just popped. 5/6 got 10’s. Happy overall and pumped for the two Myles 10’s.

Myles Cosmic is SSP
Myles Red disco is /49
Scoot is SSP Case Hit

3213393.jpeg4978896.jpeg3392295.jpeg3907605.jpeg

9863642.jpeg

Last edited:
Small arrivals

IMG_3027.jpeg
IMG_3028.jpeg
IMG_3029.jpeg
IMG_3030.jpeg
IMG_3031.jpeg
IMG_3032.jpeg

That Luzardo :love:
Definitive Collection is just such good card art.
Since I am doing this again, the art has to make sense for me.
Topps has 963 sets (not really), so I limit myself moving forward to about 6-8 I am into the artwork on.
The rest the card has to be really desired for me to do it.

Football is so far out its absurd. Not even remotely interested and sold most off. Basketball not interested.
UD does a really good job with hockey, also has a lot of sets, but The Cup and a few others are the goals.

Definitive Collection is just such good card art.
Since I am doing this again, the art has to make sense for me.
Topps has 963 sets (not really), so I limit myself moving forward to about 6-8 I am into the artwork on.
The rest the card has to be really desired for me to do it.

Football is so far out its absurd. Not even remotely interested and sold most off. Basketball not interested.
UD does a really good job with hockey, also has a lot of sets, but The Cup and a few others are the goals.
That's a big part of why I stopped... between price gouging and the unlimited number of products it just wasn't fun. This thread has renewed my interest. I chose golf now if I am going to collect cuz it's not a lot of products and the no team change (at least until LIV Prizm) is nice.

That's a big part of why I stopped... between price gouging and the unlimited number of products it just wasn't fun. This thread has renewed my interest. I chose golf now if I am going to collect cuz it's not a lot of products and the no team change (at least until LIV Prizm) is nice.
Totally get it. For those that do football, its a myriad of **** if you want to enjoy opening packs. Blasters are garbage and hobby boxes are closing in on a grand for marginal sets. There simply isnt a ROI outside of singles and you are just riding a market high and low at any given time.

I can show so many examples of case hits that are literally worthless because of what Panini and now Fanatics have done with the popularity of breaking.

Crazy stuff in here.

Wemby rookie patch autos will be in topps dynasty
It can’t be a Spurs patch right? Or at least no logo shown. NBA exclusive rights with Panini still and Wemby auto exclusive rights with Fanatics (topps) so fans get screwed again

It can’t be a Spurs patch right? Or at least no logo shown. NBA exclusive rights with Panini still and Wemby auto exclusive rights with Fanatics (topps) so fans get screwed again
Looks like one but yes similar to what panini does with baseballScreenshot_20240320_204855_X.jpg

Back