T65 3 Ryo Ishikawa +4 4 +1 74 - - - 74
T65 3 Luke Donald +4 4 +1 74 - - - 74
T65 3 Martin Kaymer +4 3 +1 74 - - - 74
T65 20 Ernie Els +4 2* +2 73 - - - 73
T65 19 Tim Petrovic +4 1 E 75 - - - 75
T65 19 Matthew Edwards +4 1 E 75 - - - 75
T65 19 Adam Hadwin +4 2:41 pm ET* - 75 - - - 75
T65 19 Michael Tobiason Jr. +4 2:52 pm ET* - 75 - - - 75

Rory will be #1 for a long time whenever he gets there. Such a solid swing.

Does Bubba have on the same exact outfit?

I believe it is, but it's for charity I guess?

Sounds like he'll be changing tomorrow pending making the cut.

Rory will be #1 for a long time whenever he gets there. Such a solid swing.

Does Bubba have on the same exact outfit?

They have said the same thing about a LOT of guys....Solid swings and even gaining big wins do not equal instant domination. I dont see domination, not yet anyway. Too much really good talent out there. I do see a heck of a great golfer that will get his, that is for sure.

Paul Casey, Sergio Garcia. The list goes on and on. It takes more than talent and I just don't see the mental strength in him. If he pulls this one out it may change my mind but he's let some really good leads slip away. I still think if the greens firm up he will fall back to the field.

I'm going to be honest, getting to watch Rory this morning makes me kind of numb for the afternoon.

I hope some big shots are coming.. Gotta get someone challenging!

I'm going to be honest, getting to watch Rory this morning makes me kind of numb for the afternoon.

Yeah...that's gonna be tough. Lots of excitement and activity in this thread from early this morning. Just not much going on out there. Would be a heck of a close tournament with TONS of guys in it if Rory had not played so damn well the first 2 days.

Didn't Rory have about the same lead in the Master's on friday? I'm stoked for him for sure, but I ain't getting the tatoo just yet.

Yeah...that's gonna be tough. Lots of excitement and activity in this thread from early this morning. Just not much going on out there. Would be a heck of a close tournament with TONS of guys in it if Rory had not played so damn well the first 2 days.

I agree. I just said to JB that this is the reason I don't like such a huge lead this early. With Rory SO far ahead of everyone else, it makes watching the rest of the tourney uninteresting. It's still fun to watch great golf shots, but there is no real sense of competition at this point.

I agree. I just said to JB that this is the reason I don't like such a huge lead this early. With Rory SO far ahead of everyone else, it makes watching the rest of the tourney uninteresting. It's still fun to watch great golf shots, but there is no real sense of competition at this point.

Yeah...it's crazy. Seeing what Rory did earlier and what is possible and then seeing these guys out there hacking it around is quite amusing to be honest. Just goes to show how TOUGH it really is and just how GREAT Rory really played so far.

I'm feeling the same at the moment, nothing much happening at the moment. Watching it to see if my second round guys make some birdies for me

This group of Cink, Cabrera and Harrington zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is well zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This group of Cink, Cabrera and Harrington zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is well zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously.....I was amped up this morning and all into it. I am really tired right now....waiting to doze off and then actually hear a crowd cheer for something then I will check it out.

Yeah...it's crazy. Seeing what Rory did earlier and what is possible and then seeing these guys out there hacking it around is quite amusing to be honest. Just goes to show how TOUGH it really is and just how GREAT Rory really played so far.

+1. It just shows how preparred he was for this tournament. The rest of the field is just along for the ride at this point in time. I think tomorrow will be a big moving day. It's tomorrow or never. But Rory has a Tiger-esque choke hold on the field right now. Rory just need to turn that killer instinct on tomorrow.

I'm watching the cut line, kinda like watching guys try to make it to the lifeboat.

This is almost boring without someone within like 40 strokes of the lead.

Looks like they are about to suspend play.

Lightning??

I think this portion is just so boring because Rory is already off the course. I think the weekend will still be a great watch because either Rory falls back, someone makes a great run and beats him down the stretch, or we get to watch dominance that we haven't seen in quite awhile. Just my opinion though.

I was in training and moving cubicles all day only to come back here and see Rors at -11? DANG! I've quickly become a Rors fan after the way he handled himself, the flight to with Charl, contending the very next weekend etc etc.

I think this kid has got skills. CRAZY SKILLS. I don't believe he folds this time. I think he runs and hides with this lead much like Louie Ooostfarningmbarmerwhatzenheimer last year. Though he may be challenged and someone might make an early run Sunday, I feel the masters and 2010 open has taught this VERY young gamer a lot.

I won't be getting my Rors tatoo just yet, but I've bought my first shirt as influenced by him! And its very nice...

I'm getting interested in watching YEYang play his round. He seems to be keeping it together, but look at that rain ugh...

I'm getting interested in watching YEYang play his round. He seems to be keeping it together, but look at that rain ugh...

Would really like to see Yang play the back in 2 maybe 3 under if he can get some luck and keep this a bit tighter heading into tomorrow.

Would really like to see Yang play the back in 2 maybe 3 under if he can get some luck and keep this a bit tighter heading into tomorrow.

so would I , birdies on the first 4 holes would be very good for me

so would I , birdies on the first 4 holes would be very good for me

Ha - just 10,11, and 12 would suit me fine. My personal contests aside though I just don't want this to be a runaway tourney. Need some drama on Sunday baby!! This is far from over I truly believe.

Back