That's good to know. I've never had one before, but I really like the idea. :golf:
I was fit into the Zx7, but really like the idea of some more forgiveness on the top side of my bag and having te Zx5s and the Zx4 has been awesome. They progress from one to the next so easily and with the same shafts throughout it's seamless

The way it helps you cut through the turf is so amazing. It doesn't quite translate to the matt if you test indoors. But outside on grass it is so darn amazing.
I must give these a try outdoors and see what all the hoopla is about.

I must give these a try outdoors and see what all the hoopla is about.
And they're great off a mat but it just doesn't do them justice.

You will be happy you did.
Look at the email I just got. LOL It's a sign from the golf GODS. They have grass to demo on also and it's 5 minutes from my house.

COME ON OUT TO OUR DEMO DAY THIS THURSDAY AND ENJOY CLOSEOUT PRICING ON LATE CLEVELAND AND XXIO GOLF CLUBS

WE WILL ALSO HAVE ALL NEW INVENTORY OF CLEVELAND XXIO AND SRIXON!
DONT FORGET TO CALL AND SCHEDULE YOUR FREE FITTING!!!!!
Call to schedule YOUR complimentary fitting. DEMOING CLUBS IS ALWAYS FREE. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME AND TRY OUT WHAT CLEVELAND HAS TO OFFER.
Don't miss this opportunity to find your perfect fit! BEST PRICES IN THE AREA, GUARANTEED as always!

Look at the email I just got. LOL It's a sign from the golf GODS. They have grass to demo on also and it's 5 minutes from my house.

COME ON OUT TO OUR DEMO DAY THIS THURSDAY AND ENJOY CLOSEOUT PRICING ON LATE CLEVELAND AND XXIO GOLF CLUBS

WE WILL ALSO HAVE ALL NEW INVENTORY OF CLEVELAND XXIO AND SRIXON!
DONT FORGET TO CALL AND SCHEDULE YOUR FREE FITTING!!!!!
Call to schedule YOUR complimentary fitting. DEMOING CLUBS IS ALWAYS FREE. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME AND TRY OUT WHAT CLEVELAND HAS TO OFFER.
Don't miss this opportunity to find your perfect fit! BEST PRICES IN THE AREA, GUARANTEED as always!
Things happen for a reason!

It gets even better they had a pre demo today and I got a mint set with perfect launch, spin, apex, decent angle, lie and length. They were stupid long with crazy tight dispersion.

I was able to hit off the grass and you weren't kidding they cut through the turf like hot butter.

$799 with the DART F3 shaft, they gave me $475 my Stealths.

Of course my OCD now has my eye on the CBX 4 wedges. 🤣

Can't wait till play tomorrow and stretch them out.

I'm STOKED!

Attachments

• IMG_1723.jpeg
    IMG_1723.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1722.jpeg
    IMG_1722.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1724.jpeg
    IMG_1724.jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1725.jpeg
    IMG_1725.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 19
It gets even better they had a pre demo today and I got a mint set with perfect launch, spin, apex, decent angle, lie and length. They were stupid long with crazy tight dispersion.

I was able to hit off the grass and you weren't kidding they cut through the turf like hot butter.

I'm STOKED!
Huge score. I love those irons so much. Not to be an enabler, but the CBX4 blend perfectly.

I'm STOKED!
That's what's up!!

I'm STOKED!
Hell of an upgrade! Congrats on the great score.

I'm STOKED!
Well played.

Specifically what do you like about the V sole?
it's like some kind of magic voodoo when you're hitting on grass. I'm pretty steep usually and with other clubs dig some serious trenches sometimes. With the V-sole on the Zx7 it just turns right back up instead of digging deeper.

I'm STOKED!
that is a hell of a deal!

that is a hell of a deal!
Yeah, the price on the sticker was $999 and I asked him if he could do any better, he went into his computer and said the best I can do is $799. Even the trade-in for the Stealths which I had 8 clubs was more than I was expecting.

I'm playing for the next 3 days so I will probably be all over the place with distance as they were longer than the Stealths on the monitor. :)

Great score. You will love them.
Go ahead and order the CBX4 wedges they will blend perfectly. You will not be disappointed with how they play.

Great score. You will love them.
Go ahead and order the CBX4 wedges they will blend perfectly. You will not be disappointed with how they play.
Appreciate it. Do you recommend a 54* 58* setup with the same shaft and flex or bump up to the same shaft but stiff flex? I usually like to keep things uniform but would stiffer benefit me more with the wedges. Thanks.

I was in my backyard chipping a little and they're fantastic for chipping, bumping, and running. I've never been so excited about irons and I've been through a plethora of them over the last 2 years.

Appreciate it. Do you recommend a 54* 58* setup with the same shaft and flex or bump up to the same shaft but stiff flex? I usually like to keep things uniform but would stiffer benefit me more with the wedges. Thanks.

I was in my backyard chipping a little and they're fantastic for chipping, bumping, and running. I've never been so excited about irons and I've been through a plethora of them over the last 2 years.
many think that the wedge shafts should be more flexible than the iron shafts, since they’re less often swung at full speed. And even if they are, the higher launch and backspin negates some of the left or right tendencies a lighter flex might introduce. Many pros use a softer flex in wedges. Some do go heavier and/or stiffer.

Just watched a review video of the ZX5 MKII irons (AskGolfNut - Jay Smith) and he raved at the forgiveness across the face. Thinking I might go that way due to the higher launch and spin as I’m a moderate swing speed and could use the added launch/spin. Might get the Helium shafts in them (or the F2 flex Darts). Thoughts?

Just watched a review video of the ZX5 MKII irons (AskGolfNut - Jay Smith) and he raved at the forgiveness across the face. Thinking I might go that way due to the higher launch and spin as I’m a moderate swing speed and could use the added launch/spin. Might get the Helium shafts in them (or the F2 flex Darts). Thoughts?
I'm not sure which shafts will fit you, but the ZX5's are a great iron. I simply love mine. Love the flight, feel, forgiveness, spin. Love it all. Best iron I've played in a few year IMO.

Very forgiving. My Son got me back into Golf when 1st Gen came out. I was still playing my Zings bought new when they 1st came out. Found this site by accident while looking to treat myself with a new set of Clubs and noticed a LOT of love for a Brand called Srixon. Went for a fitting and ZX5s won.
I was fighting a major Over The Top in my Swing and yet with all the Toe strikes I hit I only lost 7-10 yards. That alone says a Lot on how forgiving these are.
P.S OTT was fixed 2 years ago and am loving these Clubs... now if I can fix my Herniated Disc's. :banghead:

I worked with Danny at UST for my recent reshaft. F3 DART 90 in the irons/GW and F4 DART 105 in the 54/58. The interesting part though is that he recommended 8 iron shafts for the wedges, making them play a bit softer.

I worked with Danny at UST for my recent reshaft. F3 DART 90 in the irons/GW and F4 DART 105 in the 54/58. The interesting part though is that he recommended 8 iron shafts for the wedges, making them play a bit softer.
Maybe for a different thread, but why would an 8i shaft make them play softer? Is it better for more 3/4 shots or full swings?

Maybe for a different thread, but why would an 8i shaft make them play softer? Is it better for more 3/4 shots or full swings?
I gotta be honest, I'm not sure I'm the right guy to answer that question 😂 I use those two wedges almost exclusively for partial swings though.

I gotta be honest, I'm not sure I'm the right guy to answer that question 😂 I use those two wedges almost exclusively for partial swings though.
If I get in Shaft Up#2, will let you know 😀

Back