Stamping wedges - SHOW PICS

Just gave it a go. Didn't have a spare forged wedge.

There's your problem. Just giving it a go on your precious gamers without practicing first was a bad idea. If I did that mine would look like yours times ten.

THPing on Tapatalk

There's your problem. Just giving it a go on your precious gamers without practicing first was a bad idea. If I did that mine would look like yours times ten.

THPing on Tapatalk
I'm not even bothered by it to be honest. I'll hardly ever see that when I'm using the club. I knew the risk.

Tough break Darren. Looks like I'm going to practice before trying mine as well.

I kind of want one of these.. For future use..

ds169.jpg

noe I need to find some stamps with images. That's ponder mode in effect

Solid anvil type base, make sure the wedge is FLAT on the surface, and don't hit it with your purse. I use to stamp stuff all the time growing up. Maybe get a little heavier hammer :D

O.M.G.!!!!
il_570xN.344181026.jpg

I get to stamp stuff at work all the time it's extremely easy especially on soft metal. I think I'm gonna put something on my wedges

"Bad at golf"

Got a stamp set now. Just getting all the info in place for the best paint fills and I will be good to go.

I get to stamp stuff at work all the time it's extremely easy especially on soft metal. I think I'm gonna put something on my wedges

"Bad at golf"

You need to put sandbagger

TapaTalk from the iPhone

You need to own that thing immediately!!!!

Way ahead of you, buddy. Gonna hammer the piss out of it and fill it green. So anxious!!
Damn thing is 2x cost of my alphabet set.

Last edited:
Well here is my first real attempt. Not to bad I don't think...

u5e2eqe3.jpg

First attempt... Should say "pin seeker" got a little crazy at the end...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361658663.489004.jpg
-fail

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Oooh, oooh, I so want to do this!

Just keep in mind that no one play's their wedges (or other clubs) forever. Wedges don't have great value once the life is out of them, but they will be nearly impossible to sell/trade once your done with them with personalized stampings on them. Just sayin......

Just keep in mind that no one play's their wedges (or other clubs) forever. Wedges don't have great value once the life is out of them, but they will be nearly impossible to sell/trade once your done with them with personalized stampings on them. Just sayin......

If the life is out if them there is no point in selling them. Then it's just a keepsake or trash

If the life is out if them there is no point in selling them. Then it's just a keepsake or trash

I think most will get my point.........

Picked up a stamping set a couple days ago and can't wait to give this a go on one of my old Nike SV Tours. I all goes well on those, I'll post pics of the new Cally forged I just bought. I'm pumped to try this!

Also stamped a wedge in the hopes that it gets me into the #grandaddy !

img_1191.jpg

Last edited:
Back