Summer Memberships

I need to move down there.

So I have been thinking quite a bit about this again. From a practice standpoint, it makes so much sense.

If I had a place I could do that for a price like that I wouldn't think twice. Makes you want to get out and practice/play.

If I had a place I could do that for a price like that I wouldn't think twice. Makes you want to get out and practice/play.

Im hoping I can convince a certain War Beagle to join with me. Practicing with another person increases the chance of actually doing it.

Decent weather here in south georgia. However I live by a few decent courses but none id pay a membership for. They want waay to much for what I believe they are worth around here.

Im hoping I can convince a certain War Beagle to join with me. Practicing with another person increases the chance of actually doing it.

I like that idea. Would kill for a regular playing and practice partner. I see a couple rocking short games if that happens.

Absolutely agree. The CC I used to belong had a price tag of $1050 for range only, which IMO was severely saturated based on range offerings.

Now to find another club with better range offerings and course appearance.

Absolutely agree. The CC I used to belong had a price tag of $1050 for range only, which IMO was severely saturated based on range offerings.

Now to find another club with better range offerings and course appearance.

Thats the rub. The course is normal price the other 6 months with dues over $300 per month.

So I have been thinking quite a bit about this again. From a practice standpoint, it makes so much sense.

Yeah for you and where u are located and the low cost....why not

Thats the rub. The course is normal price the other 6 months with dues over $300 per month.

Exactly, which I can't justify having a full membership ($2500) where the range expense are a mere $450 less than course expense.

However it's great to have the choice to just drop in and practice

How about a certain GolferGal who lives in the same house as you and shares the cart? Maybe she would like to get back into the game with some regular practice. :wink:

How about a certain GolferGal who lives in the same house as you and shares the cart? Maybe she would like to get back into the game with some regular practice. :wink:

Ohhhhh. Now that just changes everything.
Folks we will be members by the end of the day.
I kid I kid...Kind of.

No research. I have the River Strand course open in a tab...

My guess is its locked down by dinner

My guess is its locked down by dinner

Haha, you are finally learning how he operates. It basically goes like this: JB gets an idea, JB has his mind set, JB makes idea come true. There is never any stopping him. Well, except for the boat, I was able to put a stop to that one....for now.

Haha, you are finally learning how he operates. It basically goes like this: JB gets an idea, JB has his mind set, JB makes idea come true. There is never any stopping him. Well, except for the boat, I was able to put a stop to that one....for now.

Yeah, you won that battle....But not the war. I will be back. Ohhhhhh, I will be back

[clinches fingers like Mr. Burns and says EXCELLENT]

Yeah that battle was....interesting

I think that's awesome, I know here in MA, I was researching joining clubs last year and the ones I looked into didn't offer "winter memberships" however they said they were open year round and if the weather permitted I could use the course and practice facilities as well. Fast forward 3 months and this was an extremely cold/snowy winter so it wasn't an option. If I had the opportunity to join would def do that, heat and humidity doesn't stop me, lightning would though just saying.

I think that's awesome, I know here in MA, I was researching joining clubs last year and the ones I looked into didn't offer "winter memberships" however they said they were open year round and if the weather permitted I could use the course and practice facilities as well. Fast forward 3 months and this was an extremely cold/snowy winter so it wasn't an option. If I had the opportunity to join would def do that, heat and humidity doesn't stop me, lightning would though just saying.

Yeah, the late afternoon showers happen frequently for a month or two, but normally not till 4pm or so and only last about 45 minutes.

Yeah, the late afternoon showers happen frequently for a month or two, but normally not till 4pm or so and only last about 45 minutes.

Yup, need to look into moving to FL...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is killing me, the memberships here are over priced and don't break down like your memberships. It's awesome that you're doing it though, I miss practicing the game more than you can imagine.

Practicing with another person increases the chance of actually doing it.
I was thinking of looking into joining ddec's course with similar intentions. Then I decided since he's a no-go for the MC this year, it might not work out.

Well then that all changed two days ago so......

I paid $580 for the "year", which is only 6 months up here, at my course that has 36 holes. Now if I were over 40 that jumps to $1000.

JB and whoever else buys a membership, does your membership cost include cart? The one downside is mine does not so it still costs me $15 a round if I want to ride.

I paid $580 for the "year", which is only 6 months up here, at my course that has 36 holes. Now if I were over 40 that jumps to $1000.

JB and whoever else buys a membership, does your membership cost include cart? The one downside is mine does not so it still costs me $15 a round if I want to ride.

Heck of a deal

Most here don't include carts...Some do though for another 450 or so

Back