Summer Memberships

Going to head over there today and check some things out and then sign up I think.
The key is having a 9 hole cart rate. If they do, we are in. If not, then I might go to a different course.

Going to head over there today and check some things out and then sign up I think.
The key is having a 9 hole cart rate. If they do, we are in. If not, then I might go to a different course.

I would sure hope they do..especially having 3 nines

Confirmed. Just joined. Spent some time at River Strand country club and was just amazed by everything.
Green sign said rolling at 10.9 today. Not bad for the start of off season.

Confirmed. Just joined. Spent some time at River Strand country club and was just amazed by everything.

Nice JB. Gotta love living in Florida. During the summer is OFF SEASON for us and if we can stand the heat can play pretty cheap. Heat never really bothers me, just drink plenty of water. Might have to roll on down to Sarasota one weekend to play.

Hopkins club testing site?

Nice dude, tough to beat that deal

We got some serious Love Is In The Air practice at the practice facility there today. I don't want to brag or anything but I got 5 golf balls in a row within a foot of the hole from 30 ft. out...down hill!

Don't ask what happen with any of my other putts though haha.

Congrats on the membership

Oh boy deadly lag putter and note to self no good goods for this pairing :)

Everyone should want to play with us, JB and I give the most good goods of anyone. I am cool with anything inside 5 feet ha.

It has nothing to do with not wanting to play in your group, just your post above made it sound like as long as its not some 30ft down hiller and limited good goods everyone else has a chance.

Everyone should want to play with us, JB and I give the most good goods of anyone. I am cool with anything inside 5 feet ha.

Agreed, id say 99% chance the sunday winner comes from your group 1 way or another

Looks like even in the off season there are games just about every day of the week.
Need to pick one and jump in I have a feeling.

Nice dude! Such an amazing price for that course/club.

Nice dude! Such an amazing price for that course/club.

Yeah, we are pretty excited after spending time there today. People were friendly, practice facility was even better than I remembered it and the entire country club feel was in effect. One hand off of the credit card and we were officially members for the next 5 months.

Yeah, we are pretty excited after spending time there today. People were friendly, practice facility was even better than I remembered it and the entire country club feel was in effect. One hand off of the credit card and we were officially members for the next 5 months.

Awesome.

Love that place, easily my favorite course in the area.

Awesome.

Love that place, easily my favorite course in the area.

You are joining us right? I believe that is what we were talking about at #TheKing and our last round with Hawk.

You are joining us right? I believe that is what we were talking about at #TheKing and our last round with Hawk.

That is the plan.

That is the plan.

Cool thing is that it kicks off tomorrow so the next 5 months I can really dial in the practice.
Plus confirmed that 9 holes are all set. $12.75 for members and that includes range balls for the 9 holes. Nice way to practice for an hour and then play.

Cool thing is that it kicks off tomorrow so the next 5 months I can really dial in the practice.
Plus confirmed that 9 holes are all set. $12.75 for members and that includes range balls for the 9 holes. Nice way to practice for an hour and then play.

Very cool, being able to run out and play 9 on the cheap is great.

That's cool they ended up having a 9 hole deal

That is absolutely incredible. I'd sign up for one of those in a heartbeat.

Here in Nashville we generally have two options: private club with 10,000 - 30,000 initiation fee and 250+ per month dues, or crappy public course with around a $1,500 membership. I can get a family membership to the junior's par 3 course for $400 a year, but unfortunately, that only includes golf, no range.

I'm in Nashville and belong at Gaylord Springs, the price is reasonable and the course isn't crappy. You might want to look into it, all the range balls you want....

Dax

Back