Swiftwick Socks - THP Preview

The pics of the ZERO with shoes on (preferably Adidas), where are they? :alien:

This guy wants to order some ASAP, but can't until I am sure they aren't funky looking. Yes, I am impatient...sorry, and thank you in advance to whomever comes through to solve this crisis for me.

As soon as UPS drops mine off today I will get a few pics up for you.

I saw that in your pic and that would concern me right off the bat in terms of durability

i agree i am concerned but i really think these are gonna last i dunno why it just seems the quality is really great. ive worn them for the last 48 hours straight and im LOVING them. i think im gonna be buying more in the near future.

here are the pics Mr impatient requested.

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

Buck, those must be the ONE model, right?

Cookie, where did you order yours from?

Dear god I hope so! Too much sock for me, I have sexy ankles I like to show off.

OK, just got mine delivered. I think the ZERO is perfect for use with Adidas shoes.

ZERO
DSC_0715.jpg

ONE
DSC_0716.jpg

One-T, I go through golf socks like these pretty quick. I typically walk my rounds of golf. What about their durability?

One-T, I go through golf socks like these pretty quick. I typically walk my rounds of golf. What about their durability?

I can't speak for OneT but I've had 3 pairs for just about a year now. I too walk majority of my rounds and have not found them to either wear out or stretch.

Good looking socks guys. Think I will be picking up a pair soon!

Like Cookie said, around $10 to $12 a pair. Not too bad if they are comfortable, high quality, and will last.

Just tap it in, just tap it in. Give it a little tap tap tappy. Tap tap tap-a-roo via Tapatalk.

I have two pair since January and I wear them every week. They are just like the fort day I put them on

Cookie the One's look a lot higher on your feet than they do mine. I can barely see the logo on mine. Weird!!

I can't speak for OneT but I've had 3 pairs for just about a year now. I too walk majority of my rounds and have not found them to either wear out or stretch.

Thanks ddec! I guess I need to go shopping.

Cookie the One's look a lot higher on your feet than they do mine. I can barely see the logo on mine. Weird!!

I went with the mediums and am a size 9.5 in most shoes. Tried to just pull them on comfortably/normal and not too high or too low. Are the top of yours still that high above the heel considering you can't see the logo near the ankle?

No, if anything they come to just above the highest part of the shoe on the heel. I'll take a pic when I get home in a bit.

No, if anything they come to just above the highest part of the shoe on the heel. I'll take a pic when I get home in a bit.

Wow, sounds like your ONES fit you like my ZEROS fit me.

On another note, these are getting much harder to find online for the performance zero's in medium and white. Amazon is out, eBay is out (unless you want to pay $15/pair) so I just ordered the last 3 pair from Fairway Styles and also picked up a pair of Aspire zero's to give a try from Fairway Styles. Also ordered a few pair in black from eBay.

Me thinks this thread has caused online sales to sky rocket!

from the picture you posted I thought you might have gotten them mixed up! The zero's I tried on were certainly lower and you're right my one's look about like your zero picture.

I want some red/black and grey and the new model they just announced today really has me interested but I wonder if they might be too thin for my taste.

OK, just got mine delivered. I think the ZERO is perfect for use with Adidas shoes.

ZERO
DSC_0715.jpg

ONE
DSC_0716.jpg

Thanks for the pics, dude. Little too high for me, I prefer that literally no sock (or just the top edge) is showing.

Hey guys...just pulled into my house from a work trip so i will get pics with shoes soon.

I dont know buddy...i havent had mine long enough to give u an honest answer. Jb wears them all the time and says they hold up great

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sorry no they are the zeros but my adipures are LOW RIDERS. just got a round in with them and i am in love with these socks if they are durable i see a lot more pair in my future.

Back