TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons - Forum Testing Review

I actually think they look pretty good. The ones I got are silver not really black. I heard the black ones fade badly.
Other than that I guess they aren't any different.

I too have the HP irons, they look south better than the black, I've been playing them for a while, and they are solid, they look much better than the black ones and don't wear too badly like the black ones, I think these are much more attractive

Initially I was upset I didn't get the black version... thought the HP were a lesser model (like when they introduced all the different models of the original Burners).

Love that they don't show wear as much as a black face/sole though.

I actually think they look pretty good. The ones I got are silver not really black. I heard the black ones fade badly.
Other than that I guess they aren't any different.

My black 2.0s are holding up really well after about 2 1/2 years, but I wouldn't mind the worn look too much anyway.

Initially I was upset I didn't get the black version... thought the HP were a lesser model (like when they introduced all the different models of the original Burners).

Love that they don't show wear as much as a black face/sole though.

I get a lot of complements about my high polish burners, lots of people thought they were a special custom fancy set from taylormade lol

I snagged a set over a year ago and love them! I have the black finish and they still look great.

I have the black ones and just love the looks of them. Just reshafted them with Apollo Acculite 95 (stiff trimmed) and Karma oversize.. Lets see how that rolled.

Back