Taylormade Burner SuperLaunch Hybrids

so what aspect of this do you like most so far?

For me, its the feel.

oh wow, like butter eh? Was there a POP reaction the first time you hit it? Like....man, I love it....

No, its not butter. Its just a nice feel for a hybrid. But moreso just a nice sound I think. The guys will have more feedback after the weekend.

No, its not butter. Its just a nice feel for a hybrid. But moreso just a nice sound I think. The guys will have more feedback after the weekend.

right on....so its more like this...

Spoiler
I-cant-believe-its-not-butter-sprad-15oz.jpeg

on a for real note, I cant wait to hear some more opinions

I almost see these as a small fairway wood....which could be interesting

interesting that JB likes the feel of these. i would love to be able to see a head to head between this and the mashie, both having c. kua shafts in them.

interesting that JB likes the feel of these. i would love to be able to see a head to head between this and the mashie, both having c. kua shafts in them.

Very easy to do. Order a C. Kua and I will install it for you this weekend. Outside of that, we can only work with the stock offerings that a company sends. I dont have any other C. Kua hybrid shafts. But that brings in another question. If you purchased the Mashie or the SuperLaunch with a C. Kua, do you know what the price difference would be?

I'm very interested to hear what everybody thinks about these compared to the Mashie. I think one of those two will be fighting for a spot in my bag next year.

yeah, that would be SICK! but you cant have c kua shafts in everything to test, hehe

Very easy to do. Order a C. Kua and I will install it for you this weekend. Outside of that, we can only work with the stock offerings that a company sends. I dont have any other C. Kua hybrid shafts. But that brings in another question. If you purchased the Mashie or the SuperLaunch with a C. Kua, do you know what the price difference would be?

I can imagine that the TM with a C Kua would be VERY PRICEY!

I can imagine that the TM with a C Kua would be VERY PRICEY!

good point, i'm an idiot. just dreaming more than anything.

Speaking of, how do you like the shaft in this JB? Would the club out perform the Mashie with a C Kua? I know this is just a guess, but I guess the real question is...would a better shaft make this club GREAT?

Speaking of, how do you like the shaft in this JB? Would the club out perform the Mashie with a C Kua? I know this is just a guess, but I guess the real question is...would a better shaft make this club GREAT?

As I said earlier in this thread, it just does not have the feel that the Mashie offers for me. That is not to say that others wont find the shaft a perfect fit. But that goes back to my thought of comparing this with a C. Kua in it to the Mashie. The cost difference alone does not make that a worthy test. One comes standard, the other you have to buy separately.

As I said earlier in this thread, it just does not have the feel that the Mashie offers for me. That is not to say that others wont find the shaft a perfect fit. But that goes back to my thought of comparing this with a C. Kua in it to the Mashie. The cost difference alone does not make that a worthy test. One comes standard, the other you have to buy separately.

I understand what you were saying about the C Kua, I guess I was just wanting to know if it was just the feel off the face you were comparing.

I understand what you were saying about the C Kua, I guess I was just wanting to know if it was just the feel off the face you were comparing.

Not sure. To me, feel is very closely related to sound. Both have a nice sound that I like. But with the Mashie, I feel like I have a great handle on when the club is loading and unloading.

I still haven't seen these up close. I'm really looking forward to being able to hit them once and for all.

Not sure. To me, feel is very closely related to sound. Both have a nice sound that I like. But with the Mashie, I feel like I have a great handle on when the club is loading and unloading.

Excellent....thank you!

I still haven't seen these up close. I'm really looking forward to being able to hit them once and for all.

I havent either and I really wanna swing this

Back