Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

Oh my bad... I just meant the regular Kia Ma if there is such a thing...
I really justs want a Maranello with the agsi insert though...

Im confused. Or maybe Im confusing myself...haha

Taylormade makes 2 putters lines. Regular and Kia Ma. Kia Ma being the premium line does not have any Ghost putters available at retail that I have seen anyway.

yeah I'm sorry... I'm messing you up.
When I said I might have to step up to the Kia Ma version of the Maranello it was becauses I think that is the only one available for retail right now.
I should have been more clear about 5 posts ago...

yeah I'm sorry... I'm messing you up.
When I said I might have to step up to the Kia Ma version of the Maranello it was becauses I think that is the only one available for retail right now.
I should have been more clear about 5 posts ago...

What do you mean the only one available at retail?

Only Maranello... right now... I haven't seen any others. I know there have been others in the past but I have been having trouble finding a newe one.

Our local store has a few. They are not the dark finish this year (2010), from the ones we have seen. I have one or two different models.

Our local store has a few. They are not the dark finish this year (2010), from the ones we have seen. I have one or two different models.

Yeah... I haven't seen any in NY, I'd like to give it a try. I just wanted to avoid paying the Kia Ma price without really trying it...

Yeah... I haven't seen any in NY, I'd like to give it a try. I just wanted to avoid paying the Kia Ma price without really trying it...

THP Demo Day my friend

Like Bridges says, thats probably just a custom Scotty, theres a lot of those on Ebay.

oh ok.... I just saw it and was wondering.

Taylormade Corza Ghost

Taylormade Corza Ghost

Hey guys, obviously very new here but I thought I'd share my most recent acquisition and the last club I will add to my bag for the time being.

I've been toying with the idea of replacing the Tommy Armour 845 Anser style putter I bought last summer because I just needed one to go and play for my first time on the course. While it did the job, it felt very clunky in my hands, and after a little begging, my wife let me go get the Corza Ghost. I've been trying several in the shop each time I went but this one seemed to feel the best to me. The black alignment lines on the white club head really helped me align my putts, and the weight just felt perfect to me. I have only had a chance to use it on the putting green at the range, but other than my complete lack of skill, I know I found the right one for me. It certainly feels like a big upgrade, and I'm really looking forward to using it on a real course in a couple of weeks.

I just thought I'd share my new find with you guys. I certainly recommend checking one out if you're shopping around for a new putter, I don't think it will disappoint.

I know this is a pretty old thread but if anyone can tell me where I can purchase the Rossa grip that is on this putter I would really appreciate it. It seems that all the putters for sale on ebay or retail stores have a very dull black grip in comparison.

Thanks!

I know this is a pretty old thread but if anyone can tell me where I can purchase the Rossa grip that is on this putter I would really appreciate it. It seems that all the putters for sale on ebay or retail stores have a very dull black grip in comparison.

Thanks!
Here you go.
Grip

Hey Thainer,

Thanks for the reply buddy much appreciated!! That's the one!! Now if I can only find it in white!! it's no where to be found online!

Amazing Forum ! Very happy I came across it. if you happen to locate the one in the pictures I'll buy you a beer next time I'm in barrie! haha

Cheers,

Since this thread has be resurrected...Everytime I go into a golf store I pick up the ghost...Hit a couple puts, make them and leave. ONE of these times it WILL follow me home. Problem is I really don't like the "feel" of it...Lighter than I like...But man, I make putts with that thing, and putting is not the strong part of my game. The new Odyssey Dart mallet "feels" awesome, but in the store I don't make many putts with it.

Tommorrow, I am going on a misson to find a new putter (AND pick up my new CG 16's!!!!!)...The Ghost just may follow my Clevelands home. We'll see...

Come on guys I know someone on here must have come across it? Perhaps the supplier of the demo's can source it? Doesn't matter where it comes from!!

Thanks to anyone that can assist. Perhaps I will start a new thread instead of bumping this old one.

Sorry mods.....

Come on guys I know someone on here must have come across it? Perhaps the supplier of the demo's can source it? Doesn't matter where it comes from!!

Thanks to anyone that can assist. Perhaps I will start a new thread instead of bumping this old one.

Sorry mods.....

A few of us tried to find this grip and no one was able to locate one. Not on eBay not golf worx or any supplier. They just don't seem to be out there.

Tapatalk: even for walkers

I actually bought one of the white rossa grips off ebay, they also had a lime green one but i didnt buy it. It was last year so im not sure if they are still popping up on there or not

Congrats, i had one when it first came out and loved it, had some really great putting days with it. I ended up going to the Daytona 1 Ghost and now the TM-880 Maranello Tour Ghost. Im sure it will treat you well, they are very easy to align

I spent some time with both models in GG this week, the older style Corza and the new CS version. I preferred the alignment lines on the older version to the new but to me the shaft itself on the newer model acts as an alignment line. Congrats on the new stick and I hope it treats you well I for one can't wait to get mine :)

Oh and :welcome:

I'll have a look on ebay over the next few days. If anyone happens to have anymore information please let me know! It has to be out there some where

these putters are beautiful, the white is really crisp and clean

Back