Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

Ok - they don't seem to stock white. Only green, pink, blue and red..............The search continues..............

Funnily enough, I've been looking for a more colourful grip for my ghost putter. I think I have no chance of getting one in the UK. Oh well.
I bought the mallet about 3 months ago. It honestly is no exaggeration to say it has totally transformed my putting. With my old 2 ball, my putting was that of a 36 handicapper. Since swapping, my long putts especially have totally changed. I'm holing more putts over 10 foot than I have in my life, my lag putting is a million times better, 3 putts are now the exception rather than the norm. The shorter length shaft has definately helped, but I find the putter so much easier to line up, and get a much better roll than I ever did with the 2 ball. I can't remember the last time a new club had such a profound effect on my game :good:.

Andrevdp : Thanks for the reply and the links! The link show cases a beautiful grip but unfortunately the search continues. I spoke to the original poster of this thread and he told me the grip showcased is tour issue you only. I'm assuming that means we can't get a hold of it at all unless somebody removes it from a tour issued putter.

I still refuse to give up and will continue to search!!! If anyone comes across one let me know and I'll take care of them!

Thanks for all the help

man I was at Dicks and tried the TM Ghost Daytona 1, I was really impressed. From the grip to the face of the blade, everything felt great and the ball came off of it very nice.

Allthought I thought my next putter would be a mallet putter, this one is hard to deny

Enjoy your new Ghost and welcome to the forum!

just gotta pull the trigger

Might have to venture down to golf galaxy and try some out, they seem to have a way better selection that my local Dicks, but Dicks always gets the business

Picked up the TM-110 about a week ago. Season had a set back though. Course was suppose to open next weekend, but we had snow yesterday, so no opening until the 15th. Can not wait to finally get this out and use it, feel is just perfect.

lookin at a tm ghost also, amongst many others as my putter search continues!

Enjoy your new Ghost and welcome to the forum!

What Dick's Sporting Goods do you go to? I work at the one in Huber Heights.

I spent some time with both models in GG this week, the older style Corza and the new CS version. I preferred the alignment lines on the older version to the new but to me the shaft itself on the newer model acts as an alignment line. Congrats on the new stick and I hope it treats you well I for one can't wait to get mine :)

Oh and :welcome:

What did you think of the CS version? I'm gaming last year's heel model now and am seriously thinking about picking up a cs to compete with it. Also how would you compare the inserts from year to year?

Man I am having such a hard time deciding whether to get rid of my Scotty for a Ghost or Method. I really like the forward roll on the Ghost putters and Method putters, but I'm having a hard time justifying getting rid of a $300 for a $130-150 putter, even though I think it will help me with my distance control. And I can't afford to buy a new one without selling or trading in my Scotty...UGH!

Yep - they've finally released the only putter shape I can seemingly get on with - the half mallet TM-770 ... Selling 4 putters on Fleabay at the moment, so this might be in my bag before the summer... Depending on trying one out somewhere that is, not sure about the single bend shaft :s

Ill be testing out a bunch of putters tonight, with the 880 I believe is on the top of my list

Anyone have an official word / insight to when the ghost spider will be released? Although I guess it's all hearsay til it's on the shelf.

Anyone have an official word / insight to when the ghost spider will be released? Although I guess it's all hearsay til it's on the shelf.

Last I heard it was July, but that was about a month ago, not sure if that has changed or not.

Last I heard it was July, but that was about a month ago, not sure if that has changed or not.

I've heard mid-late summer.

I bought the st-74 stingray ghost proto head and I must say it's amazing. It has the pure roll surlyn face and I'm seeing much better results than I had seen with the heel-shafted ghost and it rivals the success I've had with the spider.

Tap before talk.

I've heard mid-late summer.

I bought the st-74 stingray ghost proto head and I must say it's amazing. It has the pure roll surlyn face and I'm seeing much better results than I had seen with the heel-shafted ghost and it rivals the success I've had with the spider.

Tap before talk.

i about bought one of those as well, they look great and the new insert had me interested

i about bought one of those as well, they look great and the new insert had me interested

It feels pretty soft off the face but rolls so true, it's sick. I typically have an open stance and push the ball towards the target - with this I line up square (which feels very closed) and it's like point and shoot. It's very faced balance and makes a straight forward and straight back stroke quite easy. I'd recommend rolling one w/o hesitation.

Tap before talk.

I thought Taylor Made was gonna start calling the rossa putter line Ghost or white ghost or something. Anyway I've never used a Taylor Made putter. Looks nice.

I thought Taylor Made was gonna start calling the rossa putter line Ghost or white ghost or something. Anyway I've never used a Taylor Made putter. Looks nice.

huh, it is called ghost, they dont use Rossa anymore. The new putters are called Taylormade Ghost Series, or Taylormade Tour Ghost Series

I might have to get this putter:

Ghost Spider
looks sweet. although I think the itsy bitsy would be bette for me. that was my first TM putter and I like it a lot until I lost it during a round. :(

Back