Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

I think the Ghost Spider will be a hit for TM. So many people who try it, love it and with the new insert and the white finish, I think it could be one of the best selling putter models for TM.

Corza Ghost Putter

Corza Ghost Putter

Okay, after demoing one on the practice green at my home course last weekend, I have decided to upgrade to the Taylormade Corza Ghost putter!!:clapp:

My question is, I have seen the tour white grips that Biggsy and some of the other Morgan Cup guys got on their putters....is that available to everyone?

I have looked online and can't find any information about it, and I really LOVE that grip, even if I have to order the grip seperate and have it replaced.

Anybody got any ideas?

Okay, after demoing one on the practice green at my home course last weekend, I have decided to upgrade to the Taylormade Corza Ghost putter!!:clapp:

My question is, I have seen the tour white grips that Biggsy and some of the other Morgan Cup guys got on their putters....is that available to everyone?

I have looked online and can't find any information about it, and I really LOVE that grip, even if I have to order the grip seperate and have it replaced.

Anybody got any ideas?

Merged with a larger thread on the putter and moved to Flatsticks.

To answer your questions, no, the white grip is not available to consumers.
Im sure there are a few on internet auction sites though.
It is a tour issue grip unfortunately.

Merged with a larger thread on the putter and moved to Flatsticks.

To answer your questions, no, the white grip is not available to consumers.
Im sure there are a few on internet auction sites though.
It is a tour issue grip unfortunately.

Thanks JB....sorry for putting it in the wrong forum!

Anybody got any ideas?
JB answered the question about being tour issue only.

I found a couple online and out of Japan, but they are pricey and not exactly the same.

http://www.progolfjapan.com/28008_006429/

http://rossaputter.golfbuynow.co.cc...ard-size-white-b002e6qvla/golfsaleprices.html

There are some nice putter grips from Lamkin and Iomic out there as well and a lot more reasonable.

JB answered the question about being tour issue only.

I found a couple online and out of Japan, but they are pricey and not exactly the same.

http://www.progolfjapan.com/28008_006429/

http://rossaputter.golfbuynow.co.cc...ard-size-white-b002e6qvla/golfsaleprices.html

There are some nice putter grips from Lamkin and Iomic out there as well and a lot more reasonable.

Thanks Biggsy.....I'll take a look at them

Just another thing that shows what an incredible opportunity being on a Morgan Cup team is....access to tour only issue equipment!

Thanks Biggsy.....I'll take a look at them

Just another thing that shows what an incredible opportunity being on a Morgan Cup team is....access to tour only issue equipment!
I'm not going to lie, it makes us feel special. In all honesty though, the thing attracts dirt like you won't believe :D

I'm not going to lie, it makes us feel special. In all honesty though, the thing attracts dirt like you won't believe :D

Yeah I wondered about that too.....but damn it looks sharp!! so what if you have to Windex the grip after every round....LOL. I gotta say too....some of those other Japan Issue grips looked pretty cool too!

Yeah I wondered about that too.....but damn it looks sharp!! so what if you have to Windex the grip after every round....LOL. I gotta say too....some of those other Japan Issue grips looked pretty cool too!
Is that how I am supposed to clean the Winn grips? I've used a little soap and water and it wasn't completely clean. I heard they are finicky with what you can clean them with.

Is that how I am supposed to clean the Winn grips? I've used a little soap and water and it wasn't completely clean. I heard they are finicky with what you can clean them with.

Be careful with Windex on a grip such as this. It could lead to cracking around the paint.
Warm water with some light soap might lead to a better option for durability.
Magic Eraser works incredibly well also.

Be careful with Windex on a grip such as this. It could lead to cracking around the paint.
I'll try the magic eraser, thanks for the heads up.

Thanks, JB! I've always wondered about using something like Armor All wipes as well?

Thanks, JB! I've always wondered about using something like Armor All wipes as well?

For leather wraps I use a leather cleaner and conditioner that is used a lot for autos. (not a big fan of Armor All in general).

For leather wraps I use a leather cleaner and conditioner that is used a lot for autos. (not a big fan of Armor All in general).

As always, thanks for you vast knowledge JB!

Great tip! Never thought about using a Magic Eraser on my white grips. Thanks JB.

Great tip! Never thought about using a Magic Eraser on my white grips. Thanks JB.

I am going to go get a magic eraser. I have heard how well they work multiple times so I am going to get one.

Why do I suddenly want a TM-880 Maranello Tour Putter? I just got a Sabretooth 2 four months ago... :beat-up: Someone talk me out of it!

Why do I suddenly want a TM-880 Maranello Tour Putter? I just got a Sabretooth 2 four months ago... :beat-up: Someone talk me out of it!

i dunno but your in the wrong thread lol, this is for the corza ghost not Maranello, i have it though and its awesome

i dunno but your in the wrong thread lol, this is for the corza ghost not Maranello, i have it though and its awesome

Oops... my mistake. For some reason I thought it was just a general TM Ghost Putter thread. Missed the "Corza" detail.

Has anyone gamed the center shafted corza ghost?

I was in golftown and was rolling this putter and I really liked the feel and the way it set up for me. I would love to hear some feedback from anyone that has gamed this for a while.

I rolled it for an hour, and loved it. I really want this putter, as you can see, my new avatar that I was creating as you typed this!

Has anyone gamed the center shafted corza ghost?

I was in golftown and was rolling this putter and I really liked the feel and the way it set up for me. I would love to hear some feedback from anyone that has gamed this for a while.

I rolled it for an hour, and loved it. I really want this putter, as you can see, my new avatar that I was creating as you typed this!

You should get it then buddy, find your inner OEM!

Back