TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

Its crazy how much you love a putter when testing in a store, then you get out on the course and your just not sure.... I'm not ready to give up on mine yet as I've only gamed it twice. The first time out was solid, but yesterday I didn't make 1 single put, not 1. had 38 putts for my round. UGH.

Testing a new putter from TP Mills this week is coming at the perfect time. :)

Arrow? or Indian?

Same here Hartattack. I saw one at Dicks Sporting Goods, and it seems OK on the tiny practice green they have there, but you can never be sure until you roll one on a normal green. I thought I loved the Nike Method Core earlier this year until I rolled one on a real green and I really disliked it. Hopefully I will get the chance to roll one of these on a normal practice green soon.
Yeah, I was at Dicks too. I'm not making a decision until I use it on a real green.

I rolled a center shafted one of these today and was really impressed. It was actually the first center shafted putter I'd tried and made me want to try others. I'm not sure I'm liking mallet style putters though I play one currently, but I really liked how this felt. I was trying out all sorts of putters, and kept going back to it.

Well its official, I have made more putts with this putter than i ever have, i thought the Maranello Ghost was good but this thing just out performs it in every way for me, I am making more 1 putts and hardly any 3 putts, its unreal

Well its official, I have made more putts with this putter than i ever have, i thought the Maranello Ghost was good but this thing just out performs it in every way for me, I am making more 1 putts and hardly any 3 putts, its unreal

Good work 10yard! I loved the Spider when I went to my Spider Vicino last year. Long, lag putts seem to be much easier with it, at least for me it did.

Love that ghost white look. And that grip is sick.

Good work 10yard! I loved the Spider when I went to my Spider Vicino last year. Long, lag putts seem to be much easier with it, at least for me it did.

Thanks WE, im to the point now that my putts are the PERFECT speed, every putt i had today died right into the hole on the break or only rolled about 1 ball past the hole on my misses, i had 2 putts today from over 40 feet and both ended up with in 4 inches of the hole, my putts start out on line allot more than they use too and also stay on line longer, this insert is money.

Thanks WE, im to the point now that my putts are the PERFECT speed, every putt i had today died right into the hole on the break or only rolled about 1 ball past the hole on my misses, i had 2 putts today from over 40 feet and both ended up with in 4 inches of the hole, my putts start out on line allot more than they use too and also stay on line longer, this insert is money.

Im a huge fan of the Pure Roll. I love it in the Corza Ghost. I do miss my Spider Vicino though. Great, now i'm pondering the Ghost Spider...

Has anybody changed the weights on the spider? Either swapping the 4 gram weight for less or more weight. Would be interested in hearing how this affected the feel of the club.

I'm saving up for the outing so that is the only thing keeping me from OEMing the crap out of this putter.

I couldn't stand it any longer and decided to oem one. It should be here next week!

I couldn't stand it any longer and decided to oem one. It should be here next week!

I need a damn shot of a championship belt dude!

I'm fighting tooth and nail not to oem one.

Nice buddy, thats a great buy right there.

Thanks CB, I'm pumped. The only thing that sucks is that I will have it just in time for all of the local courses to punch their greens.

Thanks CB, I'm pumped. The only thing that sucks is that I will have it just in time for all of the local courses to punch their greens.

What one ya get? I'm searching for a center shafted one.

Really love these putters.

Anyone consider a long putter in these? Hehe

I need a damn shot of a championship belt dude!

I'm fighting tooth and nail not to oem one.

haha, dooooooooooooooo it!

I went with the single bend.

Something about this putter makes me want it. I haven't even seen one in stores yet to roll it even.

I haven't either, but I am playing with the regular version in the pro shop every time I go.

My local Dick's had one belly putter in stock. I asked the pro to put it back for me, went to get it tonite and it was gone......I was hoping to game it tomorrow at my scramble.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Had another great day with this putter, just making everything with it. I really dont worry about those 3-6ft knee knockers anymore lol.

Rolled some again at GG today whilst passing through. I so want this.

The Spider Ghost and Dirte' are battling it out. I honestly don't know who's coming out on top.

The Spider Ghost and Dirte' are battling it out. I honestly don't know who's coming out on top.

Looking forward to this battle. I have my bet, but we will see.

Back