Taylormade Kia Ma TOUR ISSUE Giveaway #2

People are getting really creative. Great job guys and gals.

YOu may want to wait until the contest ends to share your name. There are many that have not entered yet.

Thank you THP and Taylormade for another great contest. :clapp:

I am IN! I :love: the looks of that daytona!

entry sent, thanks again to THP, TM, and Mr. Ma. Good luck to everyone.

Heck yeah! I'm in!

i did not nickname the putter lovey binky tummy tickler :bulgy-eyes:

... but i did write a love poem to it

I'm in....good luck everyone!

I am in, good luck all. Thanks JB, GG, and TM for the wonderful opportunity

I too am definately in on this one...thanks again to all that made this happen!

I too am definately in on this one...thanks again to all that made this happen!

ive never seen you before but i have to admit when i saw your screen name thought holy toledo i named my putter somewhat after a forum member! if i win you'll get honorable mention ...

That daytona is beautiful!

Hey JB, do you read why we named it what we did? I included a little explanation.

That daytona is beautiful!

Hey JB, do you read why we named it what we did? I included a little explanation.

I just forward them on to the judges. Not me thank goodness.

hello my name is vicar and i'm addicted to THP contests

Only 1 more day to enter. Good luck to everybody. A forum member is going to win this one.

HA!! I forgot all about this :dohanim: YAY!! We'll find out the winner tomorrow :clapp:

I'm in! :alien2:

Win will this winner be announced?

I can't wait to give __________ a roll !

Should we wait till Sunday to share our names, or could we do that now since the contest is closed?

Should we wait till Sunday to share our names, or could we do that now since the contest is closed?

I don't think the contest is closed till noon today. I'd be interested in some of the naming conventions though.

The contest is not closed until just before Midnight tonight. Then you can share everything if you would like.

Back