Taylormade Kia Ma TOUR ISSUE Giveaway #2

Whoops, I guess I was 12 hours off. Midnight is the cutoff.

I'm excited to hear of the lucky winner on Sunday.

Cool. I know the winner is going to be extremely happy! I really can't wait to see what everyone came up with.

can't wait to see who wins..... :act-up:

I will be happy to share pictures of my new putter with everyone :D

I thought you already posted pictures of your new Cleveland in the winner's thread. :D

as an added note. I absolutely love the putter I won. But this one was too pretty not to go for!!:banana::alien2:

oh yeah, you have to try for it. Thats the fun, just crossing your fingers. Of course we want to win but I enjoy the wait and build up. I get a little excited every time. Its like the 2 times a year I actually buy a lottery ticket.

as an added note. I absolutely love the putter I won. But this one was too pretty not to go for!!:banana::alien2:

Exactly. There's no cap on the amount of stuff anyone can win.

tell you what, if I win it, anyone who wants to come out to SoCal and play some golf can use the putter for the round. Now that seems fair.

tell you what, if I win it, anyone who wants to come out to SoCal and play some golf can use the putter for the round. Now that seems fair.

sounds good to me I will use your Cleveland and you can use my new Kia Ma!!! :rofl:

My entry was "Don't give it to White Rhino" :D

think that will win? :confused2:

:disapointed: I'm crushed :joy::highfive: Good luck to everyone, yes even you Rhino and I will take you up on your offer to come out and play it should you win it and if i win you are welcome out here to try mine.

:disapointed: I'm crushed :joy::highfive: Good luck to everyone, yes even you Rhino and I will take you up on your offer to come out and play it should you win it and if i win you are welcome out here to try mine.

That's a deal wulff! I always wanted to check out that part of the country.

Not a chance. My answer "thanks couldn't putt a basketball into a swimming pool" I believe has a better shot!

I like that one! Wouldn't vote for it but I like it! :clapp:

But I don't think the Taylormade would play well with all the Cleveland clubs in your bag...

That's a deal wulff! I always wanted to check out that part of the country.

We will go up and play one of our mountain courses, show you some really beautifull country and courses.

now back to the topic. Just think after this contest there are still two more to go...how cool is that?

But I don't think the Taylormade would play well with all the Cleveland clubs in your bag...

Very nice observation. We wouldn't want Rhino to mess up his matching set.

Im looking to make it two in a row with another win here. There will be accusations that the contest are rigged but I assure you there are not! I just have an excellent name for my putter! Actually I dont see how I cant win! lol And I make no apologies either but at least you guys still have another chance lol

Back