Taylormade Kia Ma TOUR ISSUE Giveaway #2

I like that one! Wouldn't vote for it but I like it! :clapp:

But I don't think the Taylormade would play well with all the Cleveland clubs in your bag...

Oh I think it would play nice. and the Cleveland's would be very nice and welcoming Taylormade into the bag. Now I can't saw the same about those Nikes or Mizunos. There is some bad blood there. :D

Very nice observation. We wouldn't want Rhino to mess up his matching set.

Thanks for the concern my friend, if I won the Taylormade I am sure it would get aong ( see previous posts) and if not I would have to find contests here where I would wn more Taylormade clubs. What golfer could not use more clubs right?

KiaMA Montecarlo.

KiaMA Montecarlo.

Who thinks their name is the best?

I do!! I am SO winning the putter...it's destiny because i've been playing TMAG forever...i've paid my dues!

Threads merged because they are about the same topic.

:fingers-crossed::taylormade:

I may have missed this, but...

When and where will the winner be announced?

Sunday evening.

This one is now closed up. We will announce the winner on Sunday.

Tomorrow night at 7pm EST, we will announce the winner of this one. Good luck everybody.

How many entries?

Sweet....2 Selection Sundays tomorrow....NCAA and THP!!:act-up:

We just got an email from the panel of judges and it said that they could not believe how creative everybody got. This was truly spectacular and we cannot wait to hear who won.

Did the panel mention if they got the extra evnelope I sent them? *wink* wink* *nudge* * nudge

60 minute countdown everybody.

Are you going to announce it in this thread?

57 mins....don't forget to turn your clocks ahead in case you forgot :bulgy-eyes:

c'mon 7pm!

Back