TaylorMade R11 Irons Reviews

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to cut a promotional video or be in a commercial for your golf equipment? Well, the Morgan Cup staffers had the opportunity to do just that and here are their collective promos on their pre-release TaylorMade R11 irons.

Another solid job on the promos by the TM staffers!!

Ary is a natural in front of that camera...who ever would have thought? :D

hehe they were kinda hard - i had a hundred things i forgot to say when i was done... whoops!

You guys did awesome! Those R11 irons are definitely nice!

Nice job guys! Not sure which promos you did first, but I don't think it was this one, cause I can see you getting more comfortable in front of the camera. Really good job!

great job guys. I enjoyed learning aboot these irons. I know everyone was raving about them last weekend.

I enjoyed this. I like that the R11 has some of the qualities that I liked about the CB's - looks, feel, sound, good dispersion, etc - yet also has forgiveness and distance. They sound like a great all-around iron and you all have done a great job sharing your thoughts.

Nice job guys! Not sure which promos you did first, but I don't think it was this one, cause I can see you getting more comfortable in front of the camera. Really good job!

We did the drivers first, then irons, then wedges, then golf balls, and finally our final recap promo.

Great job guys. I enjoyed getting your feedback on these.

Another solid job on the promos by the TM staffers!!

Ary is a natural in front of that camera...who ever would have thought? :D

I'm not a natural, everyone behind the scenes made it easier on me and the other guys as well!

This was definitely not the first promo, good eye to pick that up!

That was great to watch, these irons are really that good. I've never played a better iron and I'm just crushing them right now.

Not going to lie, I kind of like these.

and they like you!

Yeah, thanks for letting me try yours out at Grand Cypress. For an iron that doesn't fit me at all, they were really, really good.

Yeah, thanks for letting me try yours out at Grand Cypress. For an iron that doesn't fit me at all, they were really, really good.

True, wrong shaft for you and 3* too flat and you were still hitting them great.

Great job on the promo guys!

This was definitely not the first promo, good eye to pick that up!

Yeah, the drivers you guys were clearly nervous (as we all would be) but huge improvement with these iron promos. You were really good ary! Sounded like a tour pro doing a what's in the bag segment! Nice work.

great reviews for great looking clubs! I wish I were rich enough to be able to pick these up!

Great job on the promos guys!
I really want to hit the R-11 irons now.
My wife would shoot me if I replaced my 3 month old 2.0's with the R-11s though.

As with the promos for the drivers, you guys did a fantastic job describing the R11 irons. It makes me want to trade in my all my clubs for these irons!

As with the promos for the drivers, you guys did a fantastic job describing the R11 irons. It makes me want to trade in my all my clubs for these irons!

Agreed with this. They acted as if they've done this before haha

Now I really, really want to try these irons!!!! It doesn't help that my irons are like 7 years old and making it easier to justify the replacement... Why are they still not out yet!?

...My wife would shoot me if I replaced my 3 month old 2.0's with the R-11s though.

Would she let you play a round with the R11's first? (It might be worth it.)

Great job on the promos guys, these have me pondering bad!

Back