TaylorMade R11 Irons Reviews

What do these irons offer that the RXT's do not?

Without bending, I would assume stronger lofts in some irons.
A slightly higher ball flight.
And I may be off here, but I believe the profile of the iron is slightly larger.

a lug nut...

I think they were around the same size but I think the R11 hit the ball higher(I could be wrong on both)

a lug nut...

I think they were around the same size but I think the R11 hit the ball higher(I could be wrong on both)

hahaha! My point is, people flock to them. There's not even a ton of feedback yet. There's been some pretty damn good golfers with RXT's in their bags for some time now and it seems like we're the only ones discussing them. So confusing.

hahaha! My point is, people flock to them. There's not even a ton of feedback yet. There's been some pretty damn good golfers with RXT's in their bags for some time now and it seems like we're the only ones discussing them. So confusing.

I agree with that. It is very confusing and all about which brand is hot right now.

you and I both know that reason. In fact we talked about it last week for a little bit.

Marketing brother! You could argue that these are the two best all around iron sets on the market right now, one markets the hell out of their equipment, the other has one weird commercial with Ernie.

you and I both know that reason. In fact we talked about it last week for a little bit.

Marketing brother! You could argue that these are the two best all around iron sets on the market right now, one markets the hell out of their equipment, the other has one weird commercial with Ernie.

Yeah. I shouldn't be posting this stuff in this thread anyway. Sorry guys. Let the love fest continue.

This is sad but true. I bet the numbers are pretty good for these irons once they hit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

This is sad but true. I bet the numbers are pretty good for these irons once they hit.

They'll have incredible numbers. They always do.

I'm wondering how they will be. I bet they will be good. I don't think they hit the numbers they were looking for with the forged lines. I know the Burners sold amazingly well. I didn't pay attention to how the R9's sold.

Did you order your set yet? Got mine in already haha jk.

Great promos guys!

TC, to be honest Callaway has previously had some horrendous looking clubs IMO and for me the brand never really appealed to me. That may change when I try the RXT's but I'm currently gaming a few TM clubs and love them, so naturally I'd be expecting the same from the R11 irons.

Good video, fellas. Thanks for sharing your initial reactions, etc.

Great job Taylormade staffers. Hopefully the nerves don't show through too much. We had a blast doing these and I just can't say enough good things about these irons. I am looking for the review thread now to post some more info on my thoughts regarding the irons. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'd say you leave your thoughts in this thread biggsy.

Great job guys. It was great to watch. I can't wait till mine arrive.

TC, I tried really hard to like the RXT, it just didn't happen. For me and my swing, they just were not working. The R11 on the other hand was very smooth and very accurate. I've always liked Callaway, and would have loved to order either set of Razr irons, but I just could not make them work.

Man the MC 2.0 folks have a lot to live up to if it ever happens. Once again,and I feel like a broken record, you guys nailed it. Great job everyone. TM has to be beaming:taylormade::adidas:

Awesome promo guys.

I went to the range and hit these for the first time today since the MC. Man are they sweet. They are long, the dispersion is tight, they have a good amount of forgiveness, but most importantly for me, they are consistent. I'm about a half club longer carry wise than with my old irons but with much tighter dispersion like I said before. Paired with the ProjectX 6.0 shafts these are just phenominal irons. After my round tomorrow I will have a lot more to say.

Looking forward to your thoughts CB:call-me::mohawk:

The MC and all the stuff around it is just so cool. Well done everybody!

Back