Texas Get Together

You guys have fun and I'm looking forward to your outcome!

I might just lock this thread up.

How about you bring the family down for a little TX vacation and join us? We can get TMod to come up from south of the border also. Will be like a moderator party.

How about you bring the family down for a little TX vacation and join us? We can get TMod to come up from south of the border also. Will be like a moderator party.

I use to party some in Austin back in my day. I like that city. I don't think I'll be able to make that trip though dude. I couldn't even make it to Ga last weekend.

Here in the Austin area. Normally play at Plum Creek out in Kyle. There are a lot of great courses in the area to play. I'm up for a Texas outing.

Haters gonna hate.

dont-mess-with-texas.gif

Seriously? Who decided it was a good idea to let TC have access to every thread???? I'll do us all a favor and start a "What to do in the middle of the night while you're awake and waiting on the baby to burp" thread and maybe we can get him hooked over there!

Solitare is your friend buddy. :D

In honor of OEM's post, I have officially changed my avatar.

I am a native Texas boy, so I just might have to see about making a drive if we can get this set up.

Maybe I'll ship some good ol' Carolina BBQ out there for you guys so you can actually experience some decent BBQ. Biggest, most overrated state in this country. Need examples:

1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Tony Romo
3. University of Texas football
4. Ever had to drive across the state of Texas? I have, it's massive and full of nothing
5. Bridges lives there

I can keep going if you'd like?

Austin (live music) and San Antonio (margaritas) is where it's at

I use to party some in Austin back in my day. I like that city. I don't think I'll be able to make that trip though dude. I couldn't even make it to Ga last weekend.

Austin (live music) and San Antonio (margaritas) is where it's at

I agree buddy, the rest can go back to Mexico.

I agree buddy, the rest can go back to Mexico.
This coming from a guy who's state's biggest claim to fame is a bunch of rednecks driving in circles for 500 miles.

This coming from a guy who's state's biggest claim to fame is a bunch of rednecks driving in circles for 500 miles.

I was struggling to come up with anything good about NC. Every time something about Texas comes up TC gets all jealous again.

You know that outfielder you guys have on the Ranger, Josh Hamilton? Yeah, he's a North Carolinian. Just sayin'.

You know that outfielder you guys have on the Ranger, Josh Hamilton? Yeah, he's a North Carolinian. Just sayin'.

He's now a Ranger, Texas Ranger. No more NC, drugs and alcohol for him. Were better then that.

Are you actually throwing baseball players to people that can respond with a man who's number has been retired by 3 different teams and posted 7 no hitters???????????? TC, your lack of sleep must be getting to you....you're better than that man!

Nolan Ryan Express!

He's now a Ranger, Texas Ranger. No more NC, drugs and alcohol for him. Were better then that.

hahahaha, that's true. We like to party here buddy.

Are you actually throwing baseball players to people that can respond with a man who's number has been retired by 3 different teams and posted 7 no hitters???????????? TC, your lack of sleep must be getting to you....you're better than that man!

Nolan Ryan Express!

Who's Nolan Ryan? Is he a Mexican?

Who's Nolan Ryan? Is he a Mexican?

Guy that plays baseball Texas style.

41h2%2BkxO32L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

He would also kick your a$$ in golf if you had the balls to come down here.

Did a vegan just ask me if I had balls?

I know who Nolan Ryan is. He's old now, and retired. Enjoy your outing fellas. It's hard to have some fun banter with a bunch of over protective Texans.

Guy that plays baseball Texas style.

41h2%2BkxO32L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

He would also kick your a$$ in golf if you had the balls to come down here.

hahaha I love that picture. The "old man" kicking Ventura's arse. Ventura must be from NC.

false....nice bbq, great colleges, the 'Triangle', and wonderful furniture

You gotta love that right middle knuckle position.

Thanks for stopping by TC, appreciate you hijacking our thread....feel free to stop by any time. If you want a better understanding than "over protective Texans", check out this documentary sometime:

The Alamo Documentary: A True Story of Courage <- We tend to stand up for ourselves and fight around here.:D

Thanks for stopping by TC, appreciate you hijacking our thread....feel free to stop by any time. If you want a better understanding than "over protective Texans", check out this documentary sometime:

The Alamo Documentary: A True Story of Courage <- We tend to stand up for ourselves and fight around here.:D

Dont waste your time, they never get it. Either you're from Texas or you're not. They're not. Game over.

false....nice bbq, great colleges, the 'Triangle', and wonderful furniture
I stand corrected, he's got Hickory and High Point.

Dont waste your time, they never get it. Either you're from Texas or you're not. They're not. Game over.

Two of the most critical people in helping secure your victory at the Alamo were Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie, neither of which were Texan fellas. In fact, Davy Crockett was born in East TN, about 25 minutes from where I live right now. Mr. Bowie was born in Kentucky. You're both messing with a U.S. History Major and you're both looking like silly Texans.

Did a vegan just ask me if I had balls?

I know who Nolan Ryan is. He's old now, and retired. Enjoy your outing fellas. It's hard to have some fun banter with a bunch of over protective Texans.

Why yes, a vegan did! This is still fun banter in my book man! And while he is older and retired, as president of the TX Rangers he is doing a mighty fine job these last few years. Can't wait to tee it up with you one day TC!

Us over protective Texans are an argumentative bunch, huh? We don't roll over like some others are getting called out for recently!

Back