The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Bucs fan, you can have him and good luck.

I personally don't know who would be good for the job here. Just saw that floating around.

I would imagine it'll be Gus Malzahn or Ellis Johnson

I don't think it will be Johnson just out of the fact he hasn't been a head coach. I look for someone who has won a lot of games at a top notch school to come to Texas and get some major money. I think Les Miles could actually do really well at Texas if he brought Chavis with him.

I just don't see Malzahn.

As an OU fan, I wish they'd keep Mack. As a college football fan, him being gone is the best thing for that program IMO. College football is more fun when Texas is relevant.

But, thats just my opinion.

Who's already itching for more CFB?!?! I'm dying for this Saturday to hurry up and get here!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

We're off this week, so I'm meh. I can't wait for our next game though!

As an OU fan, I wish they'd keep Mack. As a college football fan, him being gone is the best thing for that program IMO. College football is more fun when Texas is relevant.

I was just playing off the fact that Texas has a history of taking our favorite coaches in the recent past. Chizik in 04 and Muschamp in 08. I doubt either one of those 2 end up there.

I don't think it will be Johnson just out of the fact he hasn't been a head coach. I look for someone who has won a lot of games at a top notch school to come to Texas and get some major money. I think Les Miles could actually do really well at Texas if he brought Chavis with him.

He made the joke since Texas just handpicks their D Coordinators from Auburn. See; Chizik. Muschamp.

I personally don't know who would be good for the job here. Just saw that floating around.

As a Clemson alum/fan, it scares me to death that Chad Morris would take the UT job. He is a top assistant coach and a Texas native.

75% (maybe more) of UT's fan base would initially say, "Who is Chad Morris?" But, with UT's unlimited talent, his offense would put up record-setting numbers annually.

chucky_zps82b2a562.png

As a Tennessee fan, I laughed at this... A lot.

I'll tell you what's really yawn inducing. Texas' football team this year. :alien:

You know what this could mean though. Texas would be given that 2009 national championship IF the NCAA runs with this as Alabama would've played an ineligible player a la USC/Reggie Bush.

Still yawning there, Big Time?

As a Clemson alum/fan, it scares me to death that Chad Morris would take the UT job. He is a top assistant coach and a Texas native.

75% (maybe more) of UT's fan base would initially say, "Who is Chad Morris?" But, with UT's unlimited talent, his offense would put up record-setting numbers annually.

I would hate it if Morris went to UT. He's the man!

I'll tell you what's really yawn inducing. Texas' football team this year. :alien:

You know what this could mean though. Texas would be given that 2009 national championship IF the NCAA runs with this as Alabama would've played an ineligible player a la USC/Reggie Bush.

I think that came off wrong bro. I was making that statement at all these articles coming out that state what we already know. It's someone looking to make a name for themselves and burning who ever it takes to get there. These stories like OSU, Auburn, A&M and now these are just all the same. Hate to see this kind of smut on these kids.

And yes, Horns sux.

I would hate it if Morris went to UT. He's the man!

I wouldn't worry about that, I HIGHLY doubt an OC gets the Texas job. I do think he'll get a HC job in the next couple years though. He is a Malzahn disciple, and frankly I think he is better at actual play calling than Malzahn is.

No they wouldnt.

USC didnt give up their title in 2004 to OU or Auburn.

No they wouldnt.

USC didnt give up their title in 2004 to OU or Auburn.

I thought that USC relinquished that title... Hmmm... Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back