EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Have you ever wanted to use your body to represent your love for Anime Gods?

Who are we kidding. Of course you have, you just havenā€™t had the opportunity.

Until Now!

Introducingā€¦. Anime Gods temporary tattoos.

Finally, as @Muchmore and @xThor venture to Ballyhack, you can use your fleshy bits to spread the good word of this delightful anime deity duo.

You are finally able to put some ā€˜skinā€™ in the game, and show your allegiance and love.

Through your body, Anime Gods will be able to channel power in spirit bomb-esque ways.

So apply and rejoice in this epidermis excitement celebration of Anime Gods, as both they, and your body, appreciate you!

šŸ’™šŸ’–

IMG_0201.jpeg

This could be interesting lol
Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Marvel Studios

Until Now!

Finally, as @Muchmore and @xThor venture to Ballyhack, you can use your fleshy bits to spread the good word of this delightful anime deity duo.

You are finally able to put some ā€˜skinā€™ in the game, and show your allegiance and love.

Through your body, Anime Gods will be able to channel power in spirit bomb-esque ways.

So apply and rejoice in this epidermis excitement celebration of Anime Gods, as both they, and your body, appreciate you!

šŸ’™šŸ’–

View attachment 9252276
I'm scared to ask which part that is........

Until Now!

šŸ’™šŸ’–

View attachment 9252276
Mc Hammer GIF

Until Now!

šŸ’™šŸ’–

View attachment 9252276
Temporary just shows lack of commitment.

Until Now!

šŸ’™šŸ’–

View attachment 9252276

Youā€™ve taken it to a whole other level here!!!

Until Now!

šŸ’™šŸ’–

View attachment 9252276
Thatā€™s mighty amazing.

Until Now!

šŸ’™šŸ’–

View attachment 9252276
Well this has me thinking it's time to flip my allegiances for an experience team again.

Well this has me thinking it's time to flip my allegiances for an experience team again.
@MWard @JDax the guy can be bought for a temporary tattoo imagine what heā€™d do for a paradise blue bag of clubsā€¦.. donā€™t trust it!!

@MWard @JDax the guy can be bought for a temporary tattoo imagine what heā€™d do for a paradise blue bag of clubsā€¦.. donā€™t trust it!!
No no no...I had said I was team Anime Gods but this has me rethinking that :LOL:

I donā€™t trust Paradise players current or former. You canā€™t spell scumbags without at least a few letters from Paradise. More than Hackers, and thatā€™s all that matters

(I may be scummy when needed)

Back