EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Because it wasn't a permanent tattoo? I hear ya
Exactly. If @xThor and @Muchmore aren't even committed enough for the real deal, why should I stay committed? Stop trying to stir the pot @jlew, that's my thing! :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever wanted to use your body to represent your love for Anime Gods?

Who are we kidding. Of course you have, you just haven’t had the opportunity.

Until Now!

Introducing…. Anime Gods temporary tattoos.

Finally, as @Muchmore and @xThor venture to Ballyhack, you can use your fleshy bits to spread the good word of this delightful anime deity duo.

You are finally able to put some ‘skin’ in the game, and show your allegiance and love.

Through your body, Anime Gods will be able to channel power in spirit bomb-esque ways.

So apply and rejoice in this epidermis excitement celebration of Anime Gods, as both they, and your body, appreciate you!

💙💖

View attachment 9252276
I'll have a special something from my big box of nothing for the first person to get this as a permanent tattoo.

@xThor and @Muchmore do you require a signed permission slip from @MWard mom before sending him one?

@MWard @JDax the guy can be bought for a temporary tattoo imagine what he’d do for a paradise blue bag of clubs….. don’t trust it!!
Who Are You Idk GIF by VH1

100% you get scissor kicked on the back of the head in a few weeks. I won’t even feel bad.
please video this @ddec. What are the odds the scissor kick can't reach the back of the head? I'd say less chance than someone getting the real deal Anime Gods tattoo

please video this @ddec. What are the odds the scissor kick can't reach the back of the head? I'd say less chance than someone getting the real deal Anime Gods tattoo
He’s like an inch taller than me. I can actually jump….

100% you get scissor kicked on the back of the head in a few weeks. I won’t even feel bad.
I just don’t want you to be grounded dude. Have your best interests at heart.

I can jump higher more than the distance of you jumping ships 🙃
Pretty exciting you can get stuff off the counter now isn’t it?

Have you ever wanted to use your body to represent your love for Anime Gods?

Who are we kidding. Of course you have, you just haven’t had the opportunity.

Until Now!

Introducing…. Anime Gods temporary tattoos.

Finally, as @Muchmore and @xThor venture to Ballyhack, you can use your fleshy bits to spread the good word of this delightful anime deity duo.

You are finally able to put some ‘skin’ in the game, and show your allegiance and love.

Through your body, Anime Gods will be able to channel power in spirit bomb-esque ways.

So apply and rejoice in this epidermis excitement celebration of Anime Gods, as both they, and your body, appreciate you!

💙💖

View attachment 9252276
If you have one on the 3rd I'm willing to see if it helps my game..lol

Back