EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

This should be a dream experience for everyone. How often do you get a chance to transform your game like this?
They’re not your average lesson packages either. Having the on course component seems like it would be super helpful. It’s one thing to practice in a sim but another to be able to take it outside

Kind of crazy that its tomorrow.
And while signup will go live, at least one participant will come from a shoulder tap and get auto bid.
We have outlined how to accomplish that in this and many other threads.

As we have watched all the events come together I think this is the most intriguing one this year for me to follow.

As we have watched all the events come together I think this is the most intriguing one this year for me to follow.
First time GolfTec will be sponsoring and event and one of the first times GrayBull is seen by the public eye…probably in no better detail than on here

Signups will be thru the roof for this one.

I can't wait to see the first pics of this course posted here...or maybe post them! The course looks to be amazing.

First time GolfTec will be sponsoring and event and one of the first times GrayBull is seen by the public eye…probably in no better detail than on here
Yep, 100. I also am so intrigued by the Golftec part of it outside of and watching the improvement portion of it by the participants. I struggled with how to continue to provide feedback on clubs at a certain point and at times I felt like I might be letting down my side of the bargain in my first experience.

I would think with weekly practice and lessons and and things to work on based on my previous experience with my Golftec lessons there is tangible evidence of what you are working on as long as you are doing the work. it will be fun and super interesting for people to watch if they have not done lessons in the past.

journey of allen strange nicksplat GIF

And while signup will go live, at least one participant will come from a shoulder tap and get auto bid.
going to make someone's year! Better golf forever with one quick tap!

Almost time for Graybull craziness.

Graybull I imagine will be ridiculously fun

I still can’t believe how large of a group will have this opportunity (8 THPers, 12 total in group including golftec and JB)

I still can’t believe how large of a group will have this opportunity (8 THPers, 12 total in group including golftec and JB)
Me neither

THP is incredible 🔥

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

The ol tap tap tapperoo 🔥

Man I can’t wait for sign ups. Who doesn’t want to improve their game and do it with GolfTec? I’ve only heard great things and have seen the transformation first hand in JB’s game.

Add in GrayBull and wowzers!!!

Last edited:
This is going to be such a cool experience. Unfortunately I won’t be able to put my name in the hat. Stupid pto accumulation.

This. Is. Insane. I need to make the dates work before tomorrow morning just in case.

This is going to be such a killer event. So incredible that some lucky THPers get to experience this new course and with Golftec as well 🔥

Back