EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

Golftec is phenomenal and everyone should be jumping at the chance. So eye opening and something that can truly change your game.

Plus everything in this experience and it just screams signing up!

This is the big one
homer simpson GIF

This opportunity makes no sense…in all the best ways possible!

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Golftec is phenomenal and everyone should be jumping at the chance. So eye opening and something that can truly change your game.

Plus everything in this experience and it just screams signing up!
this...really getting along well with my coach and swing is definitely moving in the right direction

Signup Day!

jim carey comedy GIF

Triple G experience Golftec Graybull and Great

What an amazing event. Those who go will be wowed by the unique beauty of the Sand Hills. It is an area unlike any other in the US. Of course, I love the local aspect of having GolfTEC HQ right here in Denver.

Home run by THP and GolfTEC on this experience.

For those that put your entries in what are you most looking forward to in the experience?

While GrayBull is shaping up to be amazing I personally would be excited for the GOLFTEC HQ tune-up. Having the experts at your disposal and being able to ask all the questions I need to get my game headed in the right direction is super exciting.

in the last 20 minutes I’ve talked to both GolfTEC a d GrayBull. All I can say is get ready, this is going to be one that people are never going to forget.

in the last 20 minutes I’ve talked to both GolfTEC a d GrayBull. All I can say is get ready, this is going to be one that people are never going to forget.
sometimes turning it up to 11 just isn't high enough! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Jason Sudeikis Finger Guns GIF by Apple TV+

When does GrayBull officially open?

I really wish I was closer than 90 minutes from a location - this sounds like a banger of a time. Saying how good it'll be makes me want to, but alas I'm not going to even try because I don't think I could do it justice.

I really wish I was closer than 90 minutes from a location - this sounds like a banger of a time. Saying how good it'll be makes me want to, but alas I'm not going to even try because I don't think I could do it justice.
I’m honestly surprised one opened up near me. Even if you don’t enter, it’s definitely worth a once a month visit…or even just the swing analysis at that distance

Let’s keep those entries coming!!!

Signups are officially closed.
We will have participants announced soon including the auto bid for getting involved

I've been thinking a lot about this one, GolfTEC HQ, bus ride to GrayBull, being some of the first to play at GrayBull, then continuing with GolfTec post Experience, it would absolutely be an amazing Experience to get into.

Simon Rex Good Luck GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Signups are officially closed.
We will have participants announced soon including the auto bid for getting involved
Very exciting! Big opportunity this week!

The fact that signups are now closed just ramped up my excitement for this one. GolfTec HQ with some lessons included. Then golf at GrayBull and being some of the first to play it. Top that off with THPers and a freakin awesome bus ride. Gotta love this. Great golf and a chance to improve your game what could be better

I don’t know what that is, but sounds less than amazing 🤣
Ke$ha is a singer. She brings the vibes. One of her more popular songs has the lyrics “the party don’t start til I walk in”

Back