EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

This sounds absolutely unreal. Some lucky THPers are gonna get hooked up with this one!

Just went over plans and itinerary.
To say I am excited for this one is an understatement.
Going ALL OUT!

Sounds exciting. Mitsubishi has some great shafts. Loving my MMT's on the UW's for sure.

So whose jumping in on this one? Seems like a great opportunity to learn about golf shafts

So whose jumping in on this one? Seems like a great opportunity to learn about golf shafts
Absolutely will try for this one. Smart minds in the room to learn a ton more about shafts? And play at a fantastic location? Who wouldn't?

Absolutely will try for this one. Smart minds in the room to learn a ton more about shafts? And play at a fantastic location? Who wouldn't?
And wait till people hear what we have going on for swag.

Just over the top awesome in every single way.

I shouldn't be surprised with how great the swag is at THP Experiences at this point, but I always am.

I shouldn't be surprised with how great the swag is at THP Experiences at this point, but I always am.
I'm with you @Jeff Spicoli. You kind of "expect" it to be great. And it always exeeds any idea you could ever have.

sounds amazing 🤩

Definitely going to try for this one, sounds awesome (as every experience does)

This one sounds like a blast. I’ve really enjoyed my MMTs in my hybrids and have considered expanding them into my irons. The Tensei shafts also have been fun to play. Can’t wait to see how Mitsubishi and THP make this event so special

And just realized my mother in law is getting married that weekend 🫠. Will be a fun follow nonetheless

Its been a while since I've played a Mitsubishi shaft, but no doubt they'll be making this a good one especially with it being the 20 year anniversary of Diamana. June might be a tough month for me so good chance I'll be sitting out this one, but always curious to learn more about shafts as I follow along.

Signups coming up on us quick here!

Can’t wait for signups on this one. Would love the chance to learn more about shafts and what makes them different, and what to look for for different outcomes.

Yes! The more shaft knowledge the better on my end. Excited for this one!

Niiiiiiiice.

excited to see how Mitsubishi brings it with their inaugural experience

This is sure to be an awesome educational experience for some very lucky THPers.

My experience with Mitsubishi shafts had been largely limited to various iterations of the Tensei line. Then in the past year I discovered and have put several Diamana shafts in play and they have been outstanding.

The Diamana shafts have such a smooth feeling to them and just look and feel premium. Besides looking good they are constructed with precision and are known as some of the highest quality shafts made.

The performance of the shafts has been particularly good. The Diamana ZF and the Diamana Thump fairway wood and hybrid shafts have really delivered more than I expected and have earned my confidence.

My experience with Mitsubishi shafts had been largely limited to various iterations of the Tensei line. Then in the past year I discovered and have put several Diamana shafts in play and they have been outstanding.

The Diamana shafts have such a smooth feeling to them and just look and feel premium. Besides looking good they are constructed with precision and are known as some of the highest quality shafts made.

The performance of the shafts has been particularly good. The Diamana ZF and the Diamana Thump fairway wood and hybrid shafts have really delivered more than I expected and have earned my confidence.
I really liked the Kai’li White in my Paradym TD driver and FW.

shaft talk is always fun talk. Talking with people that both make the raw materials and the shafts would be fun.

shaft talk is always fun talk. Talking with people that both make the raw materials and the shafts would be fun.
Its one of the super interesting parts of this experience.
Combine that with one of the few companies that has done extremely well as both standard shaft options and aftermarket.

Its one of the super interesting parts of this experience.
Combine that with one of the few companies that has done extremely well as both standard shaft options and aftermarket.
plus one the few companies that has a decent amount of composite iron shafts in play out on Tour and LIV.

oh man...i'm so excited to learn more about this!!!

Shaft knowledge is always good knowledge! I have a Diamana shaft which I love in my old Alpha 815 5w… it’s been fantastic since I got it…

Back