EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

This is getting good. Cant wait.

plus one the few companies that has a decent amount of composite iron shafts in play out on Tour and LIV.
MMT is an awesome shaft

Cool to hear that the company is all in on their first experience!!

Cool to hear that the company is all in on their first experience!!
I kinda hope they bring along some carbon flags to look at. They are super fragile though till baked.

I’ve been playing their shafts for most of the last 5 years. It would be interesting to see what they had now that could be a better fit

I kinda hope they bring along some carbon flags to look at. They are super fragile though till baked.
Ooooo Carbon flags? What are those?

Ooooo Carbon flags? What are those?
That’s that the individual layer of that shaft are called. If they roll them around a mandrel that is.

That’s that the individual layer of that shaft are called. If they roll them around a mandrel that is.
I'd like to see that! That would be wicked!

Another opportunity to play Ballyhack and with Mitsubishi!! 🔥

Call today to finalize some details including swag.
Time to get excited, signup is in 24 hours.

Bally is such a good place to put your tee game to the test with new gear.

They’ll get that for sure! 2 is such a great driving hole. Really inspires you to let it fly.
It’s an absolute bucket list course.

Really got along with the Kai'li Blue in the Aerojet Max this past year. Haven't hit any of their iron/hybrid shafts but would be interested in checking those out. And of course Ballyhack is such an amazing place, would love to go back.

Okay.
Typed up and ready.
Tomorrow is going to be fun

Let's go. Should be a lot of people signing up for this one.

This one is going to be sneaky good.

You Got This So Close GIF by Paddington Bear

Have a feeling this one is going to be very popular

Really love the Diamana shafts I’ve been playing this year and would love to enter this one. Have been excited about it since it was announced.

But earlier this week I was presented another opportunity and have just committed to another shaft manufacturer to test and review their shafts and not sure that I can participate in this one now.

Good luck to all who enter. I will be following closely and hope that y’all have lots of success and enjoy the Diamana shafts as much as I have.

Best wishes to all.

So reading through what is involved with this experience, there is mention of putter shafts. I checked to see if there are any threads regarding Mitsubishi putter shafts and found none. From what I could see on their website there is an MMT concept putter shaft and a Diamana. Anyone have any of these in play?
Quoting here to maybe get some more eyes on it! And since we have our participants announced, this should be up top anyway!

Just wrapped up a call with the Mitsubishi team. Oh my are you guys in for a treat

Back