EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

Just wrapped up a call with the Mitsubishi team. Oh my are you guys in for a treat
Tell Deon Cole GIF by Team Coco

I. Can’t. Wait.

I. Am. Jealous. 😂
So much to learn, it’ll be a lot of fun to try and bring to the forum for sure!

Just wrapped up a call with the Mitsubishi team. Oh my are you guys in for a treat
Soooooo how did none of the participants (Jman excluded) not quote or even react to this??? Come on guys, get excited about what you get to do!!

Soooooo how did none of the participants (Jman excluded) not quote or even react to this??? Come on guys, get excited about what you get to do!!
I Am Everywhere The Walking Dead GIF by FOX International Channels

Wellllll now ...

Waiting GIF

I am always in for shaft info. Love it..

I was busy watching the craziness that was Victoria National. Here now and chomping at the bit for my experience to get here!

I’m as shocked as you are. 😳

I was busy watching the craziness that was Victoria National. Here now and chomping at the bit for my experience to get here!
I mean that JB post was from last week lol

Reactions: JB
I’ve been on the Mitsubishi site pretty much daily, at some point it seems I always end up back there.

I’ve got so many questions about what all this is going to entail, and just how much of the bag it will be part of shaft wise! 😍

I’ve been on the Mitsubishi site pretty much daily, at some point it seems I always end up back there.

I’ve got so many questions about what all this is going to entail, and just how much of the bag it will be part of shaft wise! 😍
Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

I spent a ton of time there and YouTube watching reviews after seeing the crazy results the shaft up guys got

Let’s hope a few of these participants do some posting post event when reviewing is a necessity. Quiet bunch

Well, I am very excited about this event!

This is probably the event of the year for me.

Very curious about the shafts and the fittings.

Been having great results with Mitsubishi shafts this year. Especially liking the Diamana shafts.

Also happy that I know two of the participants.

Hoping to learn more about their shafts.

Been having great results with Mitsubishi shafts this year. Especially liking the Diamana shafts.

I don’t believe we mentioned fittings

My mistake then.

Since everyone was getting a new driver shaft I just assumed there would be some type of fitting component to determine which of the various Mitsubishi shafts would work the best for each participant.

Thought it might be similar to a Shaft Up in that regard.

Makes me even more curious about the event.

Oh I didn't realize Jman got a ticket here...excited to here your thoughts. You're a great for this one for sure.

Are the OT's new this year? I dont' remember there. I hope some guys pick some of the heavier weighted graphites, I'm ALWAYS curious to hear people talk about heavy graphite offerings. That OT 105 sounds interesting for sure compared to the MMT 105. Curious how different those are in feel.

And of course that makes a BIG assumption that iron shafts are involved here...which aren't mentioned to be fair.

There hasn’t been now that you mention it. Just “Prior to arrival we will work with you to get you the shaft of your choosing and build according to your specs.”
Interested Go On GIF

Do you have a Diamana in your LTDx 3w?

An 80 red TX could be fun in a UW..

Back