EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

It will be an Array of Talent leading Team JB to victory
you make me happy love GIF by The Bachelor Australia

I will hate beating Team Blake with their own equipment

BUT they make the most superior equipment it’s hard not to
I obviously need to rent some SMS Pros to mount a proper defense :LOL:

Re-read the 2023 thread today/tonight. Looked up and see that it's 1AM. 😲 Even more stoked than I was before reviewing it, and reinforced in my mind that we have a high bar to live up to. Absolutely cannot wait for this event. 39 days!

The Array Putter can't get into my hands fast enough

The Array Putter can't get into my hands fast enough
I played around with a few of the Array models while waiting for my Golftec lesson yesterday. Somehow I refrained from opening the fit kit and building myself a putter!

I played around with a few of the Array models while waiting for my Golftec lesson yesterday. Somehow I refrained from opening the fit kit and building myself a putter!
There was definitely a "wish the fitter would go away and let me tinker with this stuff" moment in my fitting. Probably would have done more harm than good though.

A month to go before the event. Time to

#1 Train
#2 Say my prayers
#3 Take my vitamins
#4 Be true to myself

#1 Train
#2 Say my prayers
#3 Take my vitamins
#4 Be true to myself
#5 Eat your Wheaties. 😜

As you should. Now fall in line.
I know the last guy that you played hasn't been heard from since, but Team JB plans to win, win big and enjoy the heck out of Ballyhack.
Listen, I said I was sorry about “the horseshoe incident”.
sorry barack obama GIF by NowThis

I’m desperately in need of this putter! Been missing right and short a bunch lately, both of which were addressed in my fitting.
I feel the same. The fitting gave me confidence but I’ve just been missing slightly with my 4.0. Miss the T alignment

From inside 10 feet I’ve been lipping out or just missing. This needs to change with the Array.

#oneshot

Also excited to give that T grind a try. Think it will fit my game

Do you have yours already?
nope, my understanding is that we get them at Ballyhack, along with some shiny new wedges! 🤩

#1 Train
#2 Say my prayers
#3 Take my vitamins
#4 Be true to myself
29 days! I'm focusing on practicing golf from here on out. As many rounds as I can fit in. Can't wait to get to Ballyhack. I'm dying to get my hands on the putter but also getting more and more comfortable with the wedges I already have. Hit some great shots with them over the weekend, and really settling in. I think the P grind in my 58 is going to take that club to the next level for me.

Back