The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I'm guessing Cookie goes on last day. With all the effort he has put in he certainly deserves it. Making him wait till the end would be epic.

LOL. Liked the FIFY a few posts below also.

It is crazy to know that a few know all of the participants and here we are agonizing over it each day.

Yorkem - agree 1,000%!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'd be interested to see how the votes would land if there were 1 'THP member vote' from everyone who wasn't already participating. There were a lot of good videos, plus it would help keep the non participants engaged a bit more after the selections are made. Gotta see how 'the people's choice' would represent.

Absolute anarchy. People getting upset cause board friends didn't vote for board friends, and a glorified popularity contest. Would sour the event up IMO. This way may be torture seeing it 2 people at a time for the next few days, but the process is so much more fair IMO. Not to mention, we get to run smack on all these people one day at a time hehe

I hope you are prepared to go all 7 days buddy. That's what I would do if I were releasing names.

It is crazy to know that a few know all of the participants and here we are agonizing over it each day.

Yorkem - agree 1,000%!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm going with TBT and BIGGSY

My guess is me and me. :D Really? Cookie and Thainer.

I am thinking Tebow. I heard he just wins no matter what it is.

Yorkem - agree 1,000%!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think this is why Chunky stayed at his in-laws in Florida. If he was here at work I would be hounding him to find out...maybe even threatening his job, but he knows I won't call him at his in-laws. Sneaky little SOB. hahaha

I hope you are prepared to go all 7 days buddy. That's what I would do if I were releasing names.

Well hopefully they are not taking your advice.....even though you are a psychiatrist. :D

If I was able to discern any rhyme or reason why names were getting announced when they were then I would throw out some guesses.

I have not a flipping clue!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Absolute anarchy. People getting upset cause board friends didn't vote for board friends, and a glorified popularity contest. Would sour the event up IMO. This way may be torture seeing it 2 people at a time for the next few days, but the process is so much more fair IMO. Not to mention, we get to run smack on all these people one day at a time hehe

Exactly, it'd be a nightmare. I never said I wanted to see it done, I just said it'd be interesting to see. Bloodbaths are interesting to see too.

Smart ass 1st, Shrink 2nd. In all honesty, good luck and I hope you really treasure the moment when your name gets called.
Well hopefully they are not taking your advice.....even though you are a psychiatrist. :D

If I was able to discern any rhyme or reason why names were getting announced when they were then I would throw out some guesses.

I have not a flipping clue!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I can see why One-T was selected, I mean come on....when you have some guy named Trevino talking to ya straight up about Bridgestone, that's hard to overlook.

So great.........

Congrats One-T & ghsace, enjoy the opportunity!

Exactly, it'd be a nightmare. I never said I wanted to see it done, I just said it'd be interesting to see. Bloodbaths are interesting to see too.

Touche haha

I think this is why Chunky stayed at his in-laws in Florida. If he was here at work I would be hounding him to find out...maybe even threatening his job, but he knows I won't call him at his in-laws. Sneaky little SOB. hahaha

He is sneaky, I think you should still threaten his job via email and twitter.

#chunkysfired?

He is sneaky, I think you should still threaten his job via email and twitter.

#chunkysfired?

Haha. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the same effect as the big bald guy looking down on you screaming.

This made me lol. "Sneaky little SOB"

If Cookie has to wait til the last day, I want a video camera on him that whole day. I wanna' see him nervously pacing about and not remembering why he went into a room twice in a row! :D I'm pulling for ya Cook!

If Cookie has to wait til the last day, I want a video camera on him that whole day. I wanna' see him nervously pacing about and not remembering why he went into a room twice in a row! :D I'm pulling for ya Cook!

No way dude - I am playing golf regardless!! No better way to pass time. Thanks for the support buddy!

Tappin' from my iPad!

No way dude - I am playing golf regardless!! No better way to pass time. Thanks for the support buddy!

Tappin' from my iPad!
Exactly. I will be playing golf both days this weekend, time will fly by!

4 hours and 5 mins till there are only 8 spots left! Good luck everyone. I wonder what Nate's magic 8 ball says for tonight.

Less than 3 hours!!!

I cant wait to see who else is in. and who else gets to be on Team Hackers. Man, it seems so wierd to be rooting for Team Hackers.

I cant wait to see who else is in. and who else gets to be on Team Hackers. Man, it seems so wierd to be rooting for Team Hackers.

Once I was named Capt you were always going to root for Team Hackers

Don't worry. It feels good.....most of the time.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back