The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Once I was named Capt you were always going to root for Team Hackers

Hmmm...you're back in town? Coming to work tomorrow? Do you still have a job? There is one way for sure you can find out...hahahaha

I've been thinking all day aboot who gets in tonight and I think I'm going to go with.......

Spoiler
war.eagle and Ole Gray

I've been thinking all day aboot who gets in tonight and I think I'm going to go with.......

Spoiler
war.eagle and Ole Gray

Man I hope you got a good crystal ball there my friend :blob: ! That would get my heals kicking up higher than a good shot of geritol :D.

We are less than 2 hrs away gentlemen! (and ladies :hug-left: KB) Excitement is starting to build again. Well, it has already been exciting but each night as there are less and less spots open it gets more exciting. You know what I mean...

HAHA. My name and many others haven't been on anyones radar, maybe one of us darkhorses shocks the world!!

We are less than 2 hrs away gentlemen! (and ladies :hug-left: KB) Excitement is starting to build again. Well, it has already been exciting but each night as there are less and less spots open it gets more exciting. You know what I mean...

A bit more stressful/anxious if that's what you mean!

HAHA. My name and many others haven't been on anyones radar, maybe one of us darkhorses shocks the world!!

I hope so. :D I'm a "darkhorse" too!

Spoiler
war.eagle and Ole Gray

Have I eve mentioned how smart of a guy you are?

Yep I know the feeling dude, I haven't seen my name on too many "guesses" so I am just along for the ride and if I get selected I will be even more excited!

Spoiler
war.eagle and Ole Gray

No NW love coolbreeze? Brutal

I have hockey tonight so I will miss the excitement tonight but just wanted to say good luck! Can't wait to congratulate by new team mate and future MC champ when I return home.

Yep I know the feeling dude, I haven't seen my name on too many "guesses" so I am just along for the ride and if I get selected I will be even more excited!

Go check out the main MC thread. Before noon CST, JB posted a collaboration that you and I worked on.

Tappin' from my iPad!

No NW love coolbreeze? Brutal

Oh you're in, but they are saving the best for last. NW golfers get in together with a Tomahawk and Dr Teeth combo announcement.

Bro... if you don't get in it will be a travesty. Your Rob VanWinkle impersonation was priceless. I have seen your name a few times, but mine and probably 20 others I havent seen once. Im sure its rough on them. The forgotten MC entrants. HAHA

Oh you're in, but they are saving the best for last. NW golfers get in together with a Tomahawk and Dr Teeth combo announcement.

Thanks Cool... HAHA. Teeth is good people. I am setting up something special for us in the spring, I will let you know.

Now I'm hurt CB! Lol

Bro... if you don't get in it will be a travesty. Your Rob VanWinkle impersonation was priceless. I have seen your name a few times, but mine and probably 20 others I havent seen once. Im sure its rough on them. The forgotten MC entrants. HAHA

I don't think anyone is forgotten, I think people just guess names of people they see on the forum the most. People have to remember that the judges don't know anything about any of the forum personalities, just the vids, so a good vid is a good vid and will probably be picked.

I don't think anyone is forgotten, I think people just guess names of people they see on the forum the most. People have to remember that the judges don't know anything about any of the forum personalities, just the vids, so a good vid is a good vid and will probably be picked.

That's probably very true for the mpst part but with the exception of a few because not everyone can be picked! I am so excited to see who gets it!

Go check out the main MC thread. Before noon CST, JB posted a collaboration that you and I worked on.

Tappin' from my iPad!

BAHAHAHAHA That was great. Yeah I was working at that time and must've missed it when I did a quick skim earlier this afternoon.

Back