The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Good luck ladies and gents! Man this is exciting!

man I got a tingling in the pit of my stomach... Boy I'm nervous. Just like lots of you!

Good luck ladies and gents! Man this is exciting!

Sure is, I've been away from the forum all day because I had to travel. Luckily I just got home in time to see who will be joining Team Paradise and Team Hackers

man I got a tingling in the pit of my stomach... Boy I'm nervous. Just like lots of you!

I have gotten that a few times for a fraction of a second. I think that means excited. I hope I make it.

Anybody else shaking?

2 more very happy people in 4 minutes! Good luck everybody:alien2:

calm yourself junior

4 minutes!!! Fingers crossed. Good luck everybody.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

1st post updated

Man I love how the excitement just completely builds up again every night once we hit about 2-3 minutes before the selection again. its GREAT!

Congrats INGolfer and Ary! Ohh man the smacktalk is gonna get intense in here now

Congrats INgolfer and Ary!!!!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Nice job!

InGolfer get his match and Ary get to bring his family...sweet glad for you guys!!

Congrats INgolfer and Ary! I'm sure you guys will do a great job supporting the sponsors and THP!

Way to go INgolfer and Ary! You guys will be great! Sweet to see you guys in it!

Congrats, Internet Golfer and Doc!

Congrats INgolfer and Ary!! Again, great videos and well deserved.

Man I love how the excitement just completely builds up again every night once we hit about 2-3 minutes before the selection again. its GREAT!

Skimmer! Congrats and welcome to Team Hackers!!!

Congrats to Hairy as well. Well deserved dude!

Back