The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Good luck tonight everyone.

Through two rounds of announcements, it's looking like I will support...
Spoiler
Yeah, right. Like I'm going to announce it before the names all get unveiled.

Congratulations to every forum member. Not just the selected golfers are participating in this event.

Good luck tonight everyone.

Through two rounds of announcements, it's looking like I will support...
Spoiler
Yeah, right. Like I'm going to announce it before the names all get unveiled.

hehe then we know who you are not supporting = staffers :D

Getting close again fella's! 30 mins to go. then there will be 8...

I am trying reverse psychology and I just keep telling myself I am not going to get in...

ahhhh the Brady Bunch huh? Nawwwwww that will be tomorrow night.

OG you probably got busy with Alice before you met KB! :laughing: Sorry KB. Not picking on you!

This is the match I would like to see in the Morgan Cup!

firebushvsgraybush.jpg

A little over 20 minutes left until the next announcement. Good Luck Everybody!!!

That's just not right KB...hahahaha

Oh you're right, neither submitted an audition tape. I guess they will just have to be cheering on the sides. Watch out for Graybush though. She has not retired as she claimed!

hehe then we know who you are not supporting = staffers :D

My support can be bought, ahem, I mean secured by any of the three teams. For example, if I go with Smallie's method from last time of which team I know the most people on, Team THP is the only one where I know everyone.

Oh you're right, neither submitted an audition tape. I guess they will just have to be cheering on the sides. Watch out for Graybush though. She has not retired as she claimed!

Now Kelly, that was a secret that Bill was trying to hide from the masses.

KB, we have seen that match twice now. The third time might just send me to jail for murder because I beat an old man so badly he keeled over.

Who here is setting on the edge of their seats?

My prediction is Freddie and Tomahawk.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

KB, we have seen that match twice now. The third time might just send me to jail for murder because I beat an old man so badly he keeled over.

Bringing the heat!! That must be why they call you Mrs. Firebush!

I'm setting on the edge of my seat. It's way to early to F5 it. But I am anyways... :smile:

I am, but my videos sucked compared to others so I'm not predicting myself.

I predict Cookie and INgolfer.

I wasn't speaking of the real men match that we've seen. I was speaking of those two "lovely" ladies playing against each other in costume. I doubt either one of you would get far in your heels. I think you both would do better as cart girls though.

I wasn't speaking of the real men match that we've seen. I was speaking of those two "lovely" ladies playing against each other in costume. I doubt either one of you would get far in your heels. I think you both would do better as cart girls though.

HAHAH.

JB against OG while they are playing in heels?? wow now that would be an interesting sight.

Hmmmm on second thought.... nah no it wont...

Didn't get a chance to congratulate One-T and ghsace. One-T is a proven winner and he'll be a great addition to your team Chunky. Good Luck to you ghsace and welcome to the MC.

Minutes away from two more lucky participants! Who will it be?

10 minutes!!!

I would pay money to see that!

thank you blugold
Congratulations to every forum member. Not just the selected golfers are participating in this event.

Back