The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to take a quick second and give a shout out to Chuckylover and Ddec. I know we gave them props when they were selected but it seems like ages ago.
I don't know chunk and I have met Ddec. What I have seen from chuck in the forum is nothing short of impressive. This is not a dig on him but since being selected I have seen him all over the forum. Acting like true leader.
Ddec and I spent and afternoon together at The Morgan Cup. I filmed his promos and the guy was a real champ. He had existing bonds but forged new ones over that weekend.
These are two different captians with one goal in mind. To represent THP, the OEMs and the their soon to be perspective teams. I for one think they will do an excellent job. Leading by example is one that I want to follow and these two have got that in spades. Thanks guys for stepping into your roles and I wish you both the best in the upcoming Morgan Cup.
Ah jeez man, quit sucking up to the captains! The "stuff" is getting so deep in here I have to put my boots on.

Ah jeez man, quit sucking up to the captains! The "stuff" is getting so deep in here I have to put my boots on.

Perhaps that "stuff" you are referring to is the scent you smell from being the first one in line on the coattail express.

Oh boy...bringing out the fighting words. You should skip the course this Sunday and head to church to pray that I don't make this event.

While the prospect of 6 months of lame GIS posts is haunting me, I still haven't resorted to prayer.

yorkem - you are insane. There not enough help in the world to get a win for either of them.

Insane....me...perhaps....there is only 1 way to find out, and if I am lucky enough, I will try my hardest to prove that you have mistaken insanity for genius

LOL rep added! -OEM Richard

While the prospect of 6 months of lame GIS posts is haunting me, I still haven't resorted to prayer.

No worries, you still have time. Hair over a month to be exact!

its gone way beyond bromances in here

I'm starting to get my plan together for my winter MC practice. I'm going to focus closely on putting and driving the ball for about 3 months.

I think I have farther to go with the driver as I need to find a way to drop about 1,000 rpm of backspin, but I am confident I can get it done. I'd like to see my accuracy improve as well, but that's probably a common thing.

Putting will be a focus on a repeatable stroke. I have one that works and just need to do it 50 times a day to ingrain it in my head.

I'm starting to get my plan together for my winter MC practice. I'm going to focus closely on putting and driving the ball for about 3 months.

I think I have farther to go with the driver as I need to find a way to drop about 1,000 rpm of backspin, but I am confident I can get it done. I'd like to see my accuracy improve as well, but that's probably a common thing.

Putting will be a focus on a repeatable stroke. I have one that works and just need to do it 50 times a day to ingrain it in my head.

Solid practice routine Hawk. Im glad that I can keep playing through the winter, but after my practice session yesterday, I realized I need to do that kind of work much more often.

I like it Hawk: have a plan with a purpose. I look forward to seeing where you are come next May man. I think this event has really lit a spark in you wanting to improve even more than you already wanted to and I really do think you are going to be down near a 10-11 by the time this shindig kicks off!

I have lots I need to do over the winter and will follow through on that regardless if I make this event or not.

I think all 24 will be seeing some great improvement in their games through this event. It's a huge motivator. I want to hit some shots and win some matches!

I like it Hawk: have a plan with a purpose. I look forward to seeing where you are come next May man. I think this event has really lit a spark in you wanting to improve even more than you already wanted to and I really do think you are going to be down near a 10-11 by the time this shindig kicks off!

I have lots I need to do over the winter and will follow through on that regardless if I make this event or not.
You live in Texas.....winter lasts for about 4 weeks.

That is a great winter plan Hawk! I have to work on being more consistent with my ball striking out of the fairway. Too many miss hits for my liking lately, and that is all that is holding me back right now.

I think all 24 will be seeing some great improvement in their games through this event. It's a huge motivator. I want to hit some shots and win some matches!

One out of two ain't bad : p

I'm putting a plan together as well dude. Putting is at the top of that list. I am just plain awful from 10 feet and in.

You live in Texas.....winter lasts for about 4 weeks.

Correction: both of you live in Texas, there isn't really a winter down there. That snow around the Super Bowl last year was a total fluke.

I was just looking at my plans for the next year, and it has been deemed that I will not be able to partake in the Morgan Cup 2.0. With college and such, I just don't have the time and I would hate to take the spot away from somebody who did and who really coul put their maximum effort into it.

Plus, with my financial standing, I would theoretically only be able to attend one of the Outing and the MC 2.0. I'm still on the waiting list for the Outing, but I'd really like to get down for it. And just because I'm not applying for the MC 2.0 doesn't mean I'm any less excited. :D

I'm putting a plan together as well dude. Putting is at the top of that list. I am just plain awful from 10 feet and in.

If I get in and am on your team, I will teach you how to putt. Otherwise, you will get no help from me! hehehe

I was just looking at my plans for the next year, and it has been deemed that I will not be able to partake in the Morgan Cup 2.0. With college and such, I just don't have the time and I would hate to take the spot away from somebody who did and who really coul put their maximum effort into it.

Plus, with my financial standing, I would theoretically only be able to attend one of the Outing and the MC 2.0. I'm still on the waiting list for the Outing, but I'd really like to get down for it. And just because I'm not applying for the MC 2.0 doesn't mean I'm any less excited. :D

Sucks that you won't be able to do it, but I really hope you get to go to the outing. It is an incredible experience, and I loved every second of the last one.

Sucks that you won't be able to do it, but I really hope you get to go to the outing. It is an incredible experience, and I loved every second of the last one.

Thanks man. I've never even met a THP'er and I practically live here. :D It was just the best decision for me. I'm not all that sad though, very excited for the viewing party and name announcements.

Thanks man. I've never even met a THP'er and I practically live here. :D It was just the best decision for me. I'm not all that sad though, very excited for the viewing party and name announcements.

I hope you get in for the outing D. It would be fun to tee it up with ya.

Anyone in the first event will tell you that putting was pretty important, like it is in any match play event.

You have a good head on your shoulders, and I get the feeling that there will be many opportunities in the future for you to partake in something like this. Enjoy the last summer you have before college, you'll never get a chance to do that again!

Well, I have met quite a few, and I will say that I have never met a THP'er that isn't a better person live than they are on the forum.

Did you see how I did that....LOL

I love all the sponsors and its great to see them as excited as we are

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back