The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the course the video takes will depend on the person. Some might be more comfortable doing funny, some might be more comfortable being serious. I think everyone doing the same format would get boring real fast.

I think the course the video takes will depend on the person. Some might be more comfortable doing funny, some might be more comfortable being serious. I think everyone doing the same format would get boring real fast.

I totally agree. I want people to do whatever they want for the videos. I just want them to have fun and be exited about possibly being a part of the Morgan Cup.

I may do one of each. No telling because I only have my promo planned out right now.

I dunno. Cookie wants me to make one. I might eat meat in mine.

If you eat something in that video, I want you to put some curry sauce on it. I seem to remember you had some of that stuff in your place from preparation for the first Morgan Cup. :wink:

The only video's I fear going up against are One-T and TC.........Gamers.

Will the girl in your avatar be making an appearance in your video? If so, that could help or hurt you, depending on how one looks at it. :alien:

I found a range that has lights! I practiced to well past dark last night and I and the MC on my mind the whole time. I am already putting in more work for the MC and I have not even made my videos yet. I think this is going to be really good for my game.

I don't know if you remember, but I put up some pictures of my range before the Morgan Cup, it also has lights. I closed that place down a few times before the Morgan Cup, it was great practice for me. Plus, there are usually fewer people at the range after the sun goes down, it's a lot of fun to be out there late in the evening when barely anyone else is there.

Haha, it was curry powder ary. We use it all the time. I probably eat more Indian food than you do.

Haha, it was curry powder ary. We use it all the time. I probably eat more Indian food than you do.

You're probably right about that!

Seriously, I can't wait to see the videos that TC comes up with leading up to the Morgan Cup, especially when he knows his opponents. Obviously, I was the target of his needle a few times in those videos prior to the first Morgan Cup, but I'm dead serious when I say that I was laughing the entire time at those videos, they were really good.

You're probably right about that!

Seriously, I can't wait to see the videos that TC comes up with leading up to the Morgan Cup, especially when he knows his opponents. Obviously, I was the target of his needle a few times in those videos prior to the first Morgan Cup, but I'm dead serious when I say that I was laughing the entire time at those videos, they were really good.

Thanks dude. That's quite the compliment.

Been looking at those courses. Aiyee the competitors are in for some challenging golf.

If I were judging, I'd want to see real, heart felt reasoning as opposed to funny/clever.

haha that knocks me out before I even take the chance :bulgy-eyes:.

ok here goes my pre entry: "Well I'm getting kind of old folks and I might kick the bucket before the next Morgan Cup,,, so please let the old man in this one, will ya?"

Now that would be my serious side video presentation :D

Good luck everybody and I think being yourself and just telling it like is, should do a good job for ya!

ok here goes my pre entry: "Well I'm getting kind of old folks and I might kick the bucket before the next Morgan Cup,,, so please let the old man in this one, will ya?"

Good luck everybody and I think being yourself and just telling it like is, should do a good job for ya!
Pretty much what I was going to say. lol

I want to be in MC2 but there is no way in hellz that I can take off work during the summer months. I may get hammered one night and just make a video for fun, I have a silly idea but it most likely wont fly here on THP.

Do the Captains take part in the judging?

Kevin

That is funny OG...not that you might die any time soon...you know what I mean

Do the Captains take part in the judging?

Kevin

I don't think so based off of what has been said. I think the only THP'er with any say is GG.

I wanted to take a quick second and give a shout out to Chuckylover and Ddec. I know we gave them props when they were selected but it seems like ages ago.
I don't know chunk and I have met Ddec. What I have seen from chuck in the forum is nothing short of impressive. This is not a dig on him but since being selected I have seen him all over the forum. Acting like true leader.
Ddec and I spent and afternoon together at The Morgan Cup. I filmed his promos and the guy was a real champ. He had existing bonds but forged new ones over that weekend.
These are two different captians with one goal in mind. To represent THP, the OEMs and the their soon to be perspective teams. I for one think they will do an excellent job. Leading by example is one that I want to follow and these two have got that in spades. Thanks guys for stepping into your roles and I wish you both the best in the upcoming Morgan Cup.

Well said Tad. No matter how many jokes are made, these guysare amazing captains.

Nice words Tadashi ~ Thank you.

Wow 1 month from today we will be able to see some videos. I can't wait for that. I have a feeling this month will fly by.

Nice words Tadashi ~ Thank you.

Wow 1 month from today we will be able to see some videos. I can't wait for that. I have a feeling this month will fly by.

It will be here in a flash, I echo Freddies thoughts, nice job guys.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

If I were judging, I'd want to see real, heart felt reasoning as opposed to funny/clever.

I agree with this to a point. My issue that is in real life I am pretty cheesy so that is what you are going to get along with the heart felt reasoning, lol.....

My videos are going to reflect my personality. Variety is the spice of life and I want to film something that I like.

My videos are going to reflect my personality. Variety is the spice of life and I want to film something that I like.

I have no doubt about that. I hope most people shoot something that shows off their personality

Well said Tad. No matter how many jokes are made, these guysare amazing captains.

Screw that, they both suck, and unless they fight to get me on their teams, they don't stand a chance! I kid, I kid. You guys are doing great. Keep it up. Help is on the way.

yorkem - you are insane. There not enough help in the world to get a win for either of them.

yorkem - you are insane. There not enough help in the world to get a win for either of them.

Oh boy...bringing out the fighting words. You should skip the course this Sunday and head to church to pray that I don't make this event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back