The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like seeing everyone's "preparation" plans for the MC. 100 yards and in folks, and especially putting. That should be your emphasis. Putts win holes. I won a few and I had daggers stuck into my heart with some good putting.

I was just looking at my plans for the next year, and it has been deemed that I will not be able to partake in the Morgan Cup 2.0. With college and such, I just don't have the time and I would hate to take the spot away from somebody who did and who really coul put their maximum effort into it.

Plus, with my financial standing, I would theoretically only be able to attend one of the Outing and the MC 2.0. I'm still on the waiting list for the Outing, but I'd really like to get down for it. And just because I'm not applying for the MC 2.0 doesn't mean I'm any less excited. :D

Sorry to hear that man but completely understand. Really hope that you are able to snag a spot for the May outing!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I like seeing everyone's "preparation" plans for the MC. 100 yards and in folks, and especially putting. That should be your emphasis. Putts win holes. I won a few and I had daggers stuck into my heart with some good putting.

Good thing is 100 and in including putting is what keeps my scores half decent

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Talking about short game TC, Cleveland has a cool video up on Youtube about the 588's which could be in the bag for 8 lucky MC'ers

[video=youtube;94bL-n_LXiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bL-n_LXiM&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Dam - I think you should go for it. I think you'd be able to participate enough and you have the game. If you make it - great! If not - you'd still be able to go to the outing.

Do eeeet!

Sent via Tapatalk

Team THP better be on their game! I plan on working the driver and putter. Pressure long and deep with flippers into the greens and stalking putts from '4 corners'
I have no doubt you will so it will be fun!!

Team THP better be on their game! I plan on working the driver and putter. Pressure long and deep with flippers into the greens and stalking putts from '4 corners'

I truly hope you plan on pulling driver from your bag at Caledonia. That's a great plan.

Great share on the video Captain Chunkster! Just watching that makes me want to go out and hit the new 588! Really cool seeing parts of the design/manufacturing process in snippets.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I truly hope you plan on pulling driver from your bag at Caledonia. That's a great plan.

For the most part I'll 3wood it around but par gives will get the treatment

Nice find CLsmooth! That got me pumped

Awesome video find Chunky!

I was going to say that after short game, driving the ball in the fairway is the other important part of preparation. That was a big key in my singles match, I only had 1 tee shot where I had to punch back out to the fairway and didn't have any tee shots go OB, which was pretty good for me.

My moles have uncovered Dean's promo video

Poor Nerfny

That was pretty funny. I must ask though, how small was that chair?

Haha it is my kids play table

Nice video CL! You are the man! I love the Mashie.

That video was hilarious! Haha, good job Chunky.

LMAO - nicely done Chunky. Paid for was another nice touch. Poor Dean...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Do work son, CLsmooth that was funnnie! Ppl where looking at me as I walked down the street in DC.
Where is dodiedec, me thinks it's two to nil

Chunky, you rock! That was fantabulous bro! Well done. Really well done.

Chunky that was HILARIOUS! Well done dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back