The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have a few posts to make up to make myself eligible. No worries though. I can get there. This process looks great and the event from last year looked amazing. Anyone know how many entries there were for the spots last year?

selection was done differently last year, but I think I remember JB saying they received over 100 emails within the first minute.

I don't think that playing two people at once in singles is any different than playing one person. I honestly don't care what the other person/people do. I'm there to shoot par or better, one hole at a time. I do relish in the fact that I get to whip a Hacker and a Paradisian at once though.

I don't think that playing two people at once in singles is any different than playing one person. I honestly don't care what the other person/people do. I'm there to shoot par or better, one hole at a time. I do relish in the fact that I get to whip a Hacker and a Paradisian at once though.

So you are not the scoreboard watching type eh?

You are oozing confidence TC. Reminds me of last year... how did that go again?

I do think it is an interesting format for singles, but TC is right, in the end the only person who's game you can control is your own. You just have to focus on getting your own stuff taken care of and then the rest is out of your control.

Spoke to each company separately today in regards to the overall event and I cannot tell you how excited they are to be a part of this. The participants in the inaugural Morgan Cup paved the way for something special here and I want to give a quick shout out to all of them and a special shout out to the two captains Biggsy and TC.

Education from the initial event was crucial when dealing with something that has never been attempted before and with the feedback from viewers as well as those in the industry, we have some exciting things that will take place for the participants and viewers this time around.

Get excited everybody....It will be worth it.

Spoke to each company separately today in regards to the overall event and I cannot tell you how excited they are to be a part of this. The participants in the inaugural Morgan Cup paved the way for something special here and I want to give a quick shout out to all of them and a special shout out to the two captains Biggsy and TC.

Education from the initial event was crucial when dealing with something that has never been attempted before and with the feedback from viewers as well as those in the industry, we have some exciting things that will take place for the participants and viewers this time around.

Biggsy and TC did a great job during MC1. Hopefully Chunky and I can do the same this time around. I love hearing how excited each company is about this event.

I have no doubt you guys will rock the joint ddec and chunk...TC and Biggsy did an excellent job as did all of the participants! It truly was a grand event.

I followed the MC videos/posting by both Biggsy and TC throughout.......those are big shoes to fill indeed.

Very cool to hear JB! Thanks to everybody involved in the first one for making it the wonderful event it was and helping the tradition to grow and continue!

Already there!

Biggsy and TC were studs for sure. I believe a huge reason (amongst several) that the MC1 was so successful.

I do think it is an interesting format for singles, but TC is right, in the end the only person who's game you can control is your own. You just have to focus on getting your own stuff taken care of and then the rest is out of your control.

While I agree with you somewhat Teeth, there is undoubtedly going to be a little more pressure with an extra opponent. There is twice the chance for someone to knock one stiff right in front of you and ratchet up the pressure on your next shot. More variables could make it a little tougher. Who knows... :)

This is amazing! The Morgan Cup 2 keeps getting bigger and better with every day! It's going to be a fun ride for all those involved, but fun to follow for the rest of the forum as well.

Biggsy, TC and the rest of the MC 1.0 guys did do an awesome job. I can tell with the excitement on the forum now that the 2.0 is going to be even better!

Tapatalkin

To the inaugural captains, and staffers, THANK YOU!!! You guys have made this event going forward possible.

Don't think that will be a problem. I pretty much talk about THP, and The Morgan Cup non-stop already. My wife feels like she knows a bunch of you already just from me talking.

Get excited? I been excited!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

That is awesome to hear JB! I know that everyone involved is pushing the limits and this event will be more jaw dropping than I can even fathom right now.

THANKS to all that have paved the way for this event to have another go at it!! Without what everyone did so very well the first time around, this would never have happened again and given another 24 THP'ers the opportunity of a lifetime.

That has me really excited. Regardless of who is chosen we all will be involved somehow. That is the coolest part I think. Everyone gets to be a part of this no matter the turn out.

I regards to the viewing and media done for the event, can we get some in play interviews? Some insight into the minds of the competitors I think would be cool

I regards to the viewing and media done for the event, can we get some in play interviews? Some insight into the minds of the competitors I think would be cool

That is a pretty cool idea. This is going to be an epic event. MC 1.0 and all participants made sure to pave the way for an incredible experience this time around!

I thought we did have that last year? Or am I mistaken?
I could have sworn GG/someone was interviewing people as they walked off the greens and such.

Or are you talking about something else?

I love how interactive Bridgestone, Callaway, and Cleveland/Srixon have been so far (and of course will no doubt continue to be) in the process with JB, GG and THP. Really cool how involved they are.

This is so exciting to hear. I know how excited those of us who hope to be participants in this are, but it is fantastic to hear about the excitement levels of the sponsoring companies.

While I agree with you somewhat Teeth, there is undoubtedly going to be a little more pressure with an extra opponent. There is twice the chance for someone to knock one stiff right in front of you and ratchet up the pressure on your next shot. More variables could make it a little tougher. Who knows... :)

You have a great point here! You are a wise man TJ!

That's what makes this event so awesome. They don't just throw equipment and accessories at JB & GG and say "good luck." They participate as well and treat us just as they do the pros. That's what makes this one of a kind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back