The Barclays - Fedex Cup [Spoilers]

Current radar provided by Kelly Tilghman on Twitter, the golf course is at the red dot, they're not going to be playing golf for a while.

scaled.php

Wonder what the plan is if they don't finish by Sunday? I guess they do a Monday finish. I can't imagine a 54 hole tourney during the FEDEX. That goes along with earthquakes in Colo, New Mexico, D.C. NYC and Canada all on the same day. CRAZY!

The next event (Deutche Bank) is in Boston. So, it's not too far out of the way. Players basically wouldn't have an off (travel) day if they made the cut.

Would players not making cut at The Barclays, but still qualifying for the Deutche have an edge in the 2nd event?

One thing to remember: the Deutsche Bank is a Friday-Monday tournament because the Monday finish is on Labor Day, so there is an extra day for travel and such compared to other tournaments. That's why some of the PGA Tour brass is talking about a Tuesday finish for this tournament. Also, the course for the Deutsche Bank is also going to take on a tremendous amount of water this weekend as well, so that will impact next week.

There has been some fantastic events! But you know, golf is just more exciting when hes playing.

Are you referring the elder who speaks of floppy disks?:D

Current radar provided by Kelly Tilghman on Twitter, the golf course is at the red dot, they're not going to be playing golf for a while.

scaled.php

One thing to remember: the Deutsche Bank is a Friday-Monday tournament because the Monday finish is on Labor Day, so there is an extra day for travel and such compared to other tournaments. That's why some of the PGA Tour brass is talking about a Tuesday finish for this tournament. Also, the course for the Deutsche Bank is also going to take on a tremendous amount of water this weekend as well, so that will impact next week.

Oh ya! Good catch. Labor Day could save the Day for the Barclay. (Jay-Z should put that in a song)

You picture of the tv reminds me of a helpdesk call I took a long time ago. I asked a guy to send me a screenshot of his error. He used a camera and took a picture of his monitor and sent that to me. The flash covered half the screen. LOL.

I just wanna watch good golf on DVR tonight since I'll be going to the range for some practice time for Sat league play. :D

Round 1 scheduled to resume at 1:45PM EST.

I can't wait to watch some of this. Looks like Adam Scott is playing well again. Just gotta get out of math class...

I can't wait to watch some of this. Looks like Adam Scott is playing well again. Just gotta get out of math class...

Ouch..classes start monday for me..

I picked Scott in that fun factor thing we've got going so I'm glad to see him doing well. Great year for him no doubt.

Go Phil!

You bastard.

Adam Scott's front 9 (the back 9) was unreal. That dude's playing some good golf. I like it.

Sergio nearly holes out on the fly using driver on a PAR FOUR!!!!!!

Sergio nearly holes out on the fly using driver on a PAR FOUR!!!!!!

I saw this live. I couldn't believe they were hitting to a 286 yard par 4 18th. Wow.

Adam Scott's front 9 (the back 9) was unreal. That dude's playing some good golf. I like it.

Its because of his Caddy

Hunter Mahan looks ridiculous. He has on blue pants, a hunter green striped shirt and a lime green belt. Nothing matching. I know color blocking is popular this season but that goes beyond color blocking.

Aside from the fashion faux pas of Mahan, Keegan Bradley is playing some good golf again. His game impresses me so much.

ZING! Courtesy of Steve Elling, CBSSports.com golf writer on his Twitter feed:

Will McGirt is 7 under, tied for lead. He qualified for this week at No. 125 by playing G'boro, unlike, say, guy who just made PrezCup team.

Hunter Mahan looks ridiculous. He has on blue pants, a hunter green striped shirt and a lime green belt. Nothing matching. I know color blocking is popular this season but that goes beyond color blocking.

Aside from the fashion faux pas of Mahan, Keegan Bradley is playing some good golf again. His game impresses me so much.

When I first started watching Keegan, his posture when hitting the ball made MY back hurt. But the kid has some serious game. He is fun to watch, no doubt. Seems to have a fiery attitude out on the course, but has fun while playing the game.

When I first started watching Keegan, his posture when hitting the ball made MY back hurt. But the kid has some serious game. He is fun to watch, no doubt. Seems to have a fiery attitude out on the course, but has fun while playing the game.

I agree, I did not like seeing him stand over the ball, now I think he has everyones respect and is a fan favorite of many.

I feel the same way about my back when I watch his posture. It looks like he is too tall for his clubs so he has to slouch down, but it clearly works for him and he has a really good looking swing.

These guys are going low today with lift, clean, and place in effect. Average score for a round is -3 at this point. Seen several players hitting driver off deck on the par 5 for their 2nd shot.

Event just shortened to 54 holes (as eluded to in weather specific thread) and tee times are tomorrow morning between 7AM-9AM EST with groups of 3 going off on 1 & 10 simultaneously. Trying to get it wrapped up early so everyone can get out of there. If they can't all finish between 2PM EST, they will have them stop at declare a 36 hole winner.

So Fowler has a chance then?

Event just shortened to 54 holes (as eluded to in weather specific thread) and tee times are tomorrow morning between 7AM-9AM EST with groups of 3 going off on 1 & 10 simultaneously. Trying to get it wrapped up early so everyone can get out of there.

LOL - good one! And just added to my above post - could get even more crazy if they don't finish by 2PM EST.

The real thing that has Ricky thinking is when should he wear his orange costume?

...just tap it in...

Back