The Barclays - Fedex Cup [Spoilers]

This could get interesting over 54 at most! We might get a decent winning score for a regular 72 hole event with lift, clean and place!

That's twice Faldo has said 'Miranda' instead of 'meander'. I don't think I've used either word twice in one day.

Random thought of the day: Am I the only one who thinks JB looks a little like Bill Haas?

Im liking Charley Hoffman. I hope he wins. Im also glad to see Padraig doing so good.

DJ has it in the bag!

Nice to see Vijay back in the mix.

I agree. Saw a post round interview and they asked how big of a percentage that him being healthy has on his success and he said 100%. Said he can swing freely without any pain....he could be a force to be reckoned with if he keeps it going in the playoffs. Talk about someone coming out of apparently nowhere this year IMO.

Is there going to be TV coverage of the Barclays this morning?

Is there going to be TV coverage of the Barclays this morning?

All the players will be off by 9AM.

Coverage starts on the golf channel at 1 P.M. Or ABC at 3 P.M. i believe. You may want to double check.

Looks like you're right: 1PM Golf Channel and 3PM CBS. I'm think live action at 1PM and tape at 3PM. We'll see.

Coverage starts on the golf channel at 1 P.M. Or ABC at 3 P.M. i believe. You may want to double check.

Sounds correct. GC was already committed to the European Tour in the morning, so no coverage till 1:00pm.

I believe PGAtour.com has Live@ coverage starting at 12:30pm Eastern if you need to feed your fix earlier. ;-)

Merged with the Barclays thread.

Sucks this one gets cut short. I wonder if DJ chokes this one away too?

Nope. He wins. He will be well fed and hydrated and coast to an easy victory.

Nope. He wins. He will be well fed and hydrated and coast to an easy victory.

I hope him or Kuckar win it, either would be fine by me

Having it cut short is a dream come true for DJ & Fowler, no worries of a Sunday blowup.

Having it cut short is a dream come true for DJ & Fowler, no worries of a Sunday blowup.

I hate you
:alien:

It's funny that DJ won though.

Woe Snedeker had one heck of a round today at 10 under.

Come on DJ... seal it brah!

Nice win by DJ, he lit it up on the front 9 this week!

Congrats to DJ. Also, my man Poults makes it in by shooting 64 today! WTG Ian! Almost got top 70. (78)

Congrats to DJ on the win!

Back