The Car Shopping Thread

Wife’s vehicle is a 19 sequoia. Wonderful truck but with the redesign and turbo motor I think I like the expedition better.

Said goodbye to the Q8 today. Picking up Rage-inducing Model X from tint place tomorrow.
The Mrs. wants a Tesla...Im not sure how I feel about this.

We're considering dropping our Q8 for something else. My wife wants something smaller.
We test drove the Q8 and my wife wanted something bigger . Too small for her

100% agree. I miss my AR every day. The Guilia is not made for Memphis unfortunately.

Almost pulled the trigger on a 2024 Limited Sequoia. Dealership richards made it easy for me to walk away. Sorry not playing mark up on a vehicle that has been on the lot for 90 days. Find some other sucker.
We did this when we were shopping for my wife’s Bronco. They had 3 identical models on the lot and wouldn’t budge on her trade in or the sticker. Went to another dealer with a similar Bronco and didn’t get anything off the sticker but got $3k more for her trade.

The others are still on the lot…

Denali HD?
She drive a Sequoia now so it has to be at least that big. We are looking at the Lexus Gx but if not then we’ll get a new model Sequoia and call it a day

She drive a Sequoia now so it has to be at least that big. We are looking at the Lexus Gx but if not then we’ll get a new model Sequoia and call it a day
I always pegged the Q8 as a larger vehicle but I’ve never been in one. The new GX is a really nice looking vehicle

I always pegged the Q8 as a larger vehicle but I’ve never been in one. The new GX is a really nice looking vehicle
The Q7 is bigger.

The Q8 is like a lifted hatchback, but really wide and heavy. Quirky little thing.

Interior is ok just not as much room as we’d like. Felt too tight if that makes sense

The Q7 is bigger.

The Q8 is like a lifted hatchback, but really wide and heavy. Quirky little thing.
Now that you mention it I could see that.

Interior is ok just not as much room as we’d like. Felt too tight if that makes sense
What about a Navigator or Nautilus?

What about a Navigator or Nautilus?
Navigator is on the list, haven’t thought about the nautilus at all bc if we go Lincoln it will be the Navigator

Nautilus is the small one

Aviator is the explorer size.
I always mix those up. Our neighbor had a loaded Aviator before trading it in and I loved the look of it

Just picked it up today 2024 Camry, it's like riding on air.
IMG_1528.jpeg

How did she like the feel of the Sequoia? I really liked it and was surprised despite the truck like feel over bumps. Really love the redesign.

IMG_4164.jpeg

Celebrate New England GIF by Major League Soccer

The Q7 is bigger.

We traded our Q7 when we bought the Q8 (ordered it and waited four months for it) because my wife wanted the Q8 and the Q7 was out of warranty. I really like the Q8 but it really is quirky. I just wish I still had my '19 S5 that got obliterated by an old lady who crossed seven lanes of traffic into my path. I ended up with a '22 S5 and I just really don't like the touchscreen setup. I also had to settle for Daytona Grey/Black interior instead of the Glacier White w/red I had in the '19. That car was sexy.

How did she like the feel of the Sequoia? I really liked it and was surprised despite the truck like feel over bumps. Really love the redesign.
We haven’t test driven that but we are in a 2014 now and it rides smooth and not like the Tundra

Back