The Disney World Thread

Can’t wait to ride Tron tomorrow night. DVC preview

Missed getting to Tron Preview as I got caught in the rain.

However, Guardians of the Galaxy in EPCOT is my new favorite ride. That is one hell of an indoor coaster.

Missed getting to Tron Preview as I got caught in the rain.

However, Guardians of the Galaxy in EPCOT is my new favorite ride. That is one hell of an indoor coaster.
No…..

Just got off GoG, holy **** what a ride
Yes this is what I like to hear! We will be there next week and looking forward to riding it!

I feel like I went through a 12 round prize fight on this trip, entire body is in pain, cuts, bruises. I need a vacation from this vacation haha.
We normally do the 4 day passes, drive down, do 4 days in a row at the parks and then drive back. I told my wife I would not do that anymore lol. So we are doing 2 days at the parks, a rest (well golf and pool day) day, 2 days at the parks and then a rest day and then driving home.

We normally do the 4 day passes, drive down, do 4 days in a row at the parks and then drive back. I told my wife I would not do that anymore lol. So we are doing 2 days at the parks, a rest (well golf and pool day) day, 2 days at the parks and then a rest day and then driving home.
This makes it much more enjoyable and way less stressful for the kids and adults

This makes it much more enjoyable and way less stressful for the kids and adults
Agreed. The last 2 times we have been it’s been what I described previously. After the second time I told the wife, never again bc it’s like we don’t really get a vacation haha.

Agreed. The last 2 times we have been it’s been what I described previously. After the second time I told the wife, never again bc it’s like we don’t really get a vacation haha.
This is my wife. She always complains I run her ragged when at Disney.

I always like to be doing something every day on vacation. I can sit by my pool at home. :ROFLMAO:

This is my wife. She always complains I run her ragged when at Disney.

I always like to be doing something every day on vacation. I can sit by my pool at home. :ROFLMAO:
Lol. I don’t have a pool at home so it’s a must if the weather is there. Lol

For every day we are in the parks we like to have a day out. We have reservations for the Magic Kingdom and the park will close at 1am. I’m not making any plans for the next day other than maybe a dinner at Hoop Dee Doo Review.

For every day we are in the parks we like to have a day out. We have reservations for the Magic Kingdom and the park will close at 1am. I’m not making any plans for the next day other than maybe a dinner at Hoop Dee Doo Review.
What is Hoop Dee Doo?

What is Hoop Dee Doo?
It’s at fort wilderness. It’s a dinner show where there is singing and dancing. They serve fried chicken and ribs and stuff

I’ve always wanted to go

It’s at fort wilderness. It’s a dinner show where there is singing and dancing. They serve fried chicken and ribs and stuff

I’ve always wanted to go
The show is fun, but the food is very lacking in taste.

Spent a week in Orlando a couple weeks ago with my family including three kids under the age of 4 and my prego wife. We had fun watching the kids experience everything for the first time but didn't get to ride many of the popular rides :(. Between the app, having to buy wristbands, Genie +, photo pass etc was kind of a joke and confusing at first. We didn't stay on park grounds I thought the genie plus for the popular rides was still a bust. We still had fun but as everyone says very tiring :)

The show is fun, but the food is very lacking in taste.
I’ve had the food at the restaurant next to Hoop Dee Doo which I guess is the same food. I was just hoping it was just only alright because this was during peak covid 😂

There goes the diet.

1678302425686.png

Back