The Disney World Thread

Dole whip with alcohol is 🔥🔥 and Guardians of the Galaxy is the best ride of all the parks. We have rode it 4 times over the last 2 days!

574E2B56-E939-4212-AC90-BB8EDCDB9A6C.jpeg
made a trip this morning
summit plummet has a crazy good view. Fun slide 😂

There is already one location about 10-15 minutes from Disney springs area and another a little bit farther than that
The more the merrier I guess 😂

One week out from starting our drive south. Kids still have no idea. Looking forward to seeing them freak out when this year’s April Fools joke isn’t a joke at all

One week out from starting our drive south. Kids still have no idea. Looking forward to seeing them freak out when this year’s April Fools joke isn’t a joke at all
That’s amazing

Awesome enjoy and hope the crowds are down for you and the family!

Did Tron tonight

Fun ride, but I don’t think worth the wait it will be. Our Virtual Queue was called and we were in line for about an hour. That’s just too long for this ride.

Epcot today. The 10 year old daughter has been WAY more into it than the 8 year old son so far. We came back to the hotel to swim a bit and re-charge. Heading back over in an hour or so for a few more rides and one more lap around the loop for food
E0BA36DD-65DC-4450-B3CD-1326D3AA4788.jpeg
FA8B853D-A566-4DF5-BC7E-0F3DFBAB3E0F.jpeg
BC3D01C1-71BD-466B-83EF-3150EAB225F4.jpeg
142A4672-B5C1-41D6-BE1A-2FDBED66615B.jpeg

Hollywood Studios today. Settled in for Indiana Jones
E3FB9991-F836-4700-AC7F-23FA6FF5650C.jpeg
20028210-06BB-4D86-AE77-012FFFDC53A2.jpeg

I looked at the wait times today and they looked crazy.

200 mins for Rise.
…and that’s why I’m glad my season passes for the next few weeks are blocked.

I looked at the wait times today and they looked crazy.

200 mins for Rise.
Yeah. Spring break crowds suck but this was our only shot so we took it. Genie+ worked out pretty well for us. Rise was the only thing we didn’t get to do. MK tomorrow will probably be just as bad

Yeah. Spring break crowds suck but this was our only shot so we took it. Genie+ worked out pretty well for us. Rise was the only thing we didn’t get to do. MK tomorrow will probably be just as bad
Hope you enjoy you time!

I don’t like paying for the Genie+ and especially for the individual LL, but the money is well worth it in time savers and getting to enjoy the parks more.

Hope you enjoy you time!
It’s been great so far.

I don’t like paying for the Genie+ and especially for the individual LL, but the money is well worth it in time savers and getting to enjoy the parks more.
With an 8 and 10 year old there is no way we can do 2 hour lines so it’s worth the extra $150 just for sanity purposes

God bless you being there during spring break
Yep. Not ideal but we’ve gotten to do almost everything we wanted so we’ll call it a win so far. MK today may be a different story but we’re here and it’s not snowing so it’s a win haha

We survived Disney. Mostly in tact. Heading over to Universal today for some Harry Potter love

…and Annual Passes are now back on hold. Either they sold way too many new ones or not enough. I think we are down to our last year and will just keep our Universal Studios annual passes…

Back