The Frys.com Open (Spoilers)

There it is. Tiger needs to lay off the weights, get back to golf. Stop this nonsense with his stack and tilt. I want to see Tiger back. I'd also like to see Phil come out firing in 2012.

This may or may not be irrelevant but my (already high) respect for Yoccos just went up. Yay.

Ohhhh tiger I love seeing your reactions after you hat a ball. It's either..

Hold the pose
or
Toss the club into the crowd

When was the last time you saw Phil throw a club? Or Rickie? Or Hunter?
So over it..

I would love to see Tiger miss the cut. What would be his excuse next? That he needs more competitive golf under his belt? New flash moron: play in more events!!!!!

I would love to see Tiger miss the cut. What would be his excuse next? That he needs more competitive golf under his belt? New flash moron: play in more events!!!!!

When you see him play this poorly and struggle just to make a cut in a minor league event, it makes me think this is exactly why he hasnt played more. He knows he cant compete at the highest level anymore.

Billy Mayfair with a broom? Does he slice that too?

His putting is horrible

tapatalk addict....

When you see him play this poorly and struggle just to make a cut in a minor league event, it makes me think this is exactly why he hasnt played more. He knows he cant compete at the highest level anymore.

He's just turrible. Did he cheat to set that course record last week? Stick a fork in him folks.

I think you both are right on. I honestly believe if he played more he could get it back. But he wont play more. Thats just it.

How good does Paul Casey look??? BOOM! Big Hits.

Tiger's too proud to play more. His ego has been his demise. What a tool.

Paul Casey is going to break Jack's records.......POW!

How much longer can he play bad golf before Nike has to start looking at dropping him too? He doesnt sell me anything Nike I can tell you that.

Glad to see Tiger playing OK.

I see a grand slam or 2 for Mr Casey!

So Tiger finishes at -3 after a birdie on #9, his last hole of the day and a 68. Puts him at -1 for the tournament and should play the weekend. Very up and down round, but putted better and 6 birdies. He's struggling, looks rusty and should play more. Good to see him out there though and will be cool to get two more rounds out of him.

Nice eagle by oostie on 18. He made that 555 yard hole look like child's play.

It really was. Wish he wouldve made that putt but hey his shots are starting to look good.

He's still making some great shots, but some bad ones as well. Positive strides and looks like he's got a better attitude.

He's still making some great shots, but some bad ones as well. Positive strides and looks like he's got a better attitude.

Did you not see his hole #10? hooked it for 160 yards and threw the club nearly into the crowd on the bounce. Not much has changed except better shots from the fairway in my opinion.

Nice rounds by local boy George McNeill, who started the year with conditional status and has played well with fewer opportunities. Good for him!

Paul Casey looks solid. Coming off a win in Korea and all that travel notwithstanding. He's a likable guy, hope he does well as he's trying to get his 15 tournaments and move up the PGA money list.

Did you not see his hole #10? hooked it for 160 yards and threw the club nearly into the crowd on the bounce. Not much has changed except better shots from the fairway in my opinion.

I mentioned it earlier. I didn't see it almost hit the crowd, I must be watching a different broadcast.

I mentioned it earlier. I didn't see it almost hit the crowd, I must be watching a different broadcast.

Wrong word choice. But the fact still remains. He throws clubs.
You don't even see junior golfers do that....

lol Paul Casey has to win 1 major before he can get to 18.

Tiger may be done getting the major mechanics out of the way but there's still a lot of fine tuning he needs to do. I certainly wouldn't call him over and done when he's 6 shots back and on the right side of the cut line. He does need to slow that tempo down some or there's gonna be a lot more fore left up ahead.

Wrong word choice. But the fact still remains. He throws clubs.
You don't even see junior golfers do that....

You don't? I see it from time to time. Also, there's a bit of throwing on tour. You just don't always see it when they're not on camera. Ernie Els almost popped his caddie in the head with a driver when he threw it back at the bag a few years ago on the European Tour.

Back