The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

My mind is fully pre-occupied with what is about to happen. And I have no clue what it is. But it's going to be amazing

That's another piece of the puzzle that is so damn cool.

The surprise and unknown as to exactly how and what will go down in a few weeks. My mind would be going crazy trying to guess at all the options!

This is all that has occupied my mind lately. Putting on my putting green, at the range, taking dry swings in my apartment, all I can think about is this event.

with just over a week left I suggest if you can practice your chipping & putting it will all come down to chipping & putting... now go put that ZooCrew in there place :golf3:

This is all that has occupied my mind lately. Putting on my putting green, at the range, taking dry swings in my apartment, all I can think about is this event.

Just play your game and let the hard work you've done shine through.

Thats the plan buddy. I am just ready to go. So freaking excited

I am so proud of all you guys. You have all worked extremely hard and I know you will handle yourself on and off the course like gentlemen, which not only speaks to the type of people you are but it also reflects the type of people we have here on THP.

8 freakin guys. The brotherhood for you guys will be there for the rest of your lives... you have the best one could ask for a captain.... AND you guys will be WEARING the belt and BRINGING it home in a few short weeks. An entire nation (THP) is rootin for you and has your back!

Don't forget to smell the flowers :D. This event will fly once you are there I'm guessing. Take a second to enjoy it and be thankful for the opportunity to represent this site and also the wonderful tings Callaway is doing for all of you. .

LET'S GO!!

So jacked for you guys!

Thanks JJ!

You guys have read our thoughts and desired here in this thread, and to a T those are right in line and we are super pumped to get out to Cali and take on the challenge. What you don't always see is how outside of the forum how close us 8 guys have gotten.

We talk about the event, sure, but we also just talk about life and are really getting to know one another and really gel as a team. I don't think Callaway will be counting on that and we will be coming into California primed and ready to go. We will be like long lost brothers and helping each other out when we are struggling. It truly will be a team effort and we couldn't do it without the support of THP. Your support means more than you know and we know we will be representing THP proudly and to the fullest.

Thats the plan buddy. I am just ready to go. So freaking excited

I'll bet. Just remember, it's only frowned upon to make noise in the downswing. Not against the rules. *

*only kidding! please don't do that. **

** ok maybe do that to Harry, but that's it!

Hahaha thanks for the chuckle buddy. We have talked some about this event outside the forum, and you know I have worked hard. I hope that shines through, but mostly I just hope me and these 7 guys give our best effort, have fun, and win that freaking belt

I just went to the range and all I could think about was the Morgan Cup and that is 9 months away. Can't imagine how amped you guys are getting.

I just went to the range and all I could think about was the Morgan Cup and that is 9 months away. Can't imagine how amped you guys are getting.

Pretty darn excited. A lot of work has gone into this event from our side. And, we know that Callaway will bring it both in the event itself and the competition. We're still trying to imagine what exactly is waiting out there for us, and I suspect it's going to be bigger and better than we could ever imagine.

I think we should wear all black on Monday at Cally HQ.

Pretty darn excited. A lot of work has gone into this event from our side. And, we know that Callaway will bring it both in the event itself and the competition. We're still trying to imagine what exactly is waiting out there for us, and I suspect it's going to be bigger and better than we could ever imagine.

I know it will never be the same without me chauffeuring you around for 36 holes in a day but I do know you have the game to get it done. Yeah buddy!!

I think we should wear all black on Monday at Cally HQ.

I'll need to grab a black shirt, but I'm all about it. White belts FTW

I'll do it if you do (and if we aren't asked to wear something specific of course).

We either all do it or no one does it.

"Twinsies" rocking the Gary Player look will generate too many lulz on the internets.

"Twinsies" rocking the Gary Player look will generate too many lulz on the internets.

Yea. Plus, we don't have Gary Player bellies. *sadface*

Yea. Plus, we don't have Gary Player bellies. *sadface*

I have one. It's just under my gut.

#DreamTeamFashionTalk

hmmm well I dont really have any Gary Player outfits. Plus, the only spikeless golf shoes I have are navy Del Mars so I dont think they would look so hot with a black outfit

Thanks for nothing Taylor. Jeez!

I'll do it if you do (and if we aren't asked to wear something specific of course).

Uh. I am in. Let's do eeettt!

Back