The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to play the best golf of my life this year, finally realizing that I need to put more into it than just playing. The golf workout will be a great way to get me off my ass and contributing towards my goals.

Did you consult someone and doing personal training on the side for it or is it something you found and are just following?

We're golfing Wednesday. And my friend who started a new business last June is going to take the day off and play with us.

I have made it through 4 days of my new TPI program
Motivated to keep this going!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Closing in on a MAJOR milestone in my life. Life is so good right now. Just wake up with a smile on my face every morning.

Did you consult someone and doing personal training on the side for it or is it something you found and are just following?

Benefits to years of coaching, I know a fair bit. :alien:

Also was turned on to some resistance workout plans by a buddy of mine, they are golf centric. I'm excited!

Closing in on a MAJOR milestone in my life. Life is so good right now. Just wake up with a smile on my face every morning.

YEAHHHH BUDDY! keep on keepin on.
Benefits to years of coaching, I know a fair bit. :alien:

Also was turned on to some resistance workout plans by a buddy of mine, they are golf centric. I'm excited!

Nice, I will keep an eye out. I am sure there are plenty of programs tailored to golf.

My HHJJ is golfnow coupon codes. If you book enough tee times, they give you codes that you can use on reservations. The best part is that there is no limit on the greens fees, so you and three other THPers can play Dye's Valley course at TPC Sawgrass for $25 a person.

Got an email from my A&P professor...got a 100 on my final to end with a 99.6 in the class. OCD is making me hope she decides to give me the 4/10 of a point though. lol

Great scores!

Pretty good day today. Started with a company that called with a possible job offer back close to home. Still a long shot, but doing what I'm already doing and lots of upside besides just a move. Then a client calls that I've been trying to get in the office for a long time, want's to buy me breakfast tomorrow and put things together, lol. Please, no one pinch me!

Got an email from my A&P professor...got a 100 on my final to end with a 99.6 in the class. OCD is making me hope she decides to give me the 4/10 of a point though. lol
Impressive dude! Way to go!

Congrats, hard work does pay off!

I have the best wife in the world. I have no idea how a schmuck like me ended up getting this lucky.

I have the best wife in the world. I have no idea how a schmuck like me ended up getting this lucky.

This is a thought that I know all to well buddy. Mine woefully underachieved IMO.

12 inches of snow yesterday. we are gonna have a white Christmas this year

67 out here so I left the office for the course. It's perfect out. Mental health day

67 out here so I left the office for the course. It's perfect out. Mental health day

68 here, I'll be on the course in about 20 minutes!

How my wife decided that I was the one she wanted to marry is baffling to me. Completely agree with you dude. I am lucky guy.

I'm a firm believer in doing right eventually brings good.

Absolutely dude, always works out in the end.

Good things happen to good people who do good things. I fully believe that with all my being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back