The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good things happen to good people who do good things. I fully believe that with all my being.

I doubt it at times but humanity always sets me straight.

I don't know about you guys, but I think my wife hit the effing jackpot.

But then she dumped that guy, and somehow fell for my tricks :D

I doubt it at times but humanity always sets me straight.

I usually am at the braking point of saying F it. But then you do or see something like Jmans reaction video and it make me feel better again.

An old friend just stopped in to see me.

I'm so happy I changed my life for the better.
Gone are the days of rowdiness and looking to ruin someone's day, to now striving to be a better person, and do well unto others.
Sometimes people come back into your life, to make you look back on your past and make sure you don't look back.

5th PT session and I just did the anti-gravity treadmill 50% to 100% weight bearing. No pain on the tibia fracture and I was just told to dump the crutch. I'm one happy guy and closer to getting back on the course!!

Bragging father moment. Son got his grades for his first semester at Georgia Tech. 3.71 GPA, all while taking Physics 1, Calc 2, Japanese 1 and Health. Oh yeah he also pledged Delta Upsilon with all the fraternity craziness that goes on. Brilliant kid!

5th PT session and I just did the anti-gravity treadmill 50% to 100% weight bearing. No pain on the tibia fracture and I was just told to dump the crutch. I'm one happy guy and closer to getting back on the course!!

Glad to hear you are healing up Canes! Those healing milestones are such a welcome relief.

Glad to hear you are healing up Canes! Those healing milestones are such a welcome relief.

Thanks OG!! Hope your knee is doing well!!

I officially asked my girlfriend to be my gf today. her response was "what the hell do you think?" and kissed me. very happy. :banana::D:banana:

Oh! she also said she'd walk my rounds of golf with me :)

I just played golf.

I officially asked my girlfriend to be my gf today. her response was "what the hell do you think?" and kissed me. very happy. :banana::D:banana:

Oh! she also said she'd walk my rounds of golf with me :)

We won't be seeing much of OJ for a while.

With your "new" lady friend Bertha I assume? I will look for the feed back there.

She's a.....

Well...I can't say it the way I did on the course. :alien:

My wife is making chocolate chip cookies for no reason whatsoever.
uqagypah.jpg

Just got a new Corsair Vengeance keyboard!

(And not because I broke my other one War)

I got it for my birthday!

My wife is making chocolate chip cookies for no reason whatsoever.
uqagypah.jpg
Getting ready to enjoy some of the finished product :D!!
ynu5ajas.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

They look great ddec. My wife also makes beautiful chocolate chip cookies, and I also try and eat some of the dough before its cooked. yummy.

Today was a good day. The fact that my wife can bring the kids by work mid-afternoon just to say hi is incredible for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back