The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good video, duey, thanks!

Just got an email that my office will be closing down at 2PM due to "impending inclement weather..." since when is 2-4" of fluffy snow "inclement weather??" I am not going to complain, just wish It was payday so I could finish christmas shopping instead of wasting a day.

Weening myself off of sugar is killer. This induction cycle is gonna be a biiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Not to mention I'm getting rid of all caffeine at the same time. Oof.

BUT! I'm happy that I'm jumping back in and dedicating myself to it again. 180 by the MC.

Weening myself off of sugar is killer. This induction cycle is gonna be a biiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Not to mention I'm getting rid of all caffeine at the same time. Oof.

BUT! I'm happy that I'm jumping back in and dedicating myself to it again. 180 by the MC.

Not a good time during the holidays season but good luck man! haha I may start Jan 1st :alien:

Not a good time during the holidays season but good luck man! haha I may start Jan 1st :alien:

I couldn't wait. Good thing is the Doc and I have agreed to be semi lenient over Christmas, but, its always tough. Just couldn't wait any longer. Not at all happy with myself or the eating habits I've formed.

Three more days of work and then a few weeks off. Looking forward to the rest and having some time to get on THP. I miss hanging out here every day.

Final grades just got posted.

Its official, I'm done with college classes as an undergrad. Nothing can ruin today

Its official, I'm done with college classes as an undergrad. Nothing can ruin today

Congrats! That is an awesome feeling

Congrats yo! Nicely done.

First you are making me feel old. Second congrats on this huge milestone.

My HHJJ is that I finally had a creative moment entering these Morgan cup contests.
I was decided against my idea and putting myself out there, but I decided to just go with it.

Worst part, is my Son filmed it.

Oh, boy........

My HHJJ is that I finally had a creative moment entering these Morgan cup contests.
I was decided against my idea and putting myself out there, but I decided to just go with it.

Worst part, is my Son filmed it.

Oh, boy........

You've got creative comedy in ya! I can see it in that video....as disturbing as it made me feel.

Congrats TC1!

Cj, your video was very creative and great dude!

Yours was very funny!!! Loved it!!

Still can't figure out how it looked ok and the timing worked haha.

After getting really down after the first MC contest for not being chosen, I am taking a new approach and not worrying about being picked, but rather root for others. That way I don't get down since there is too much other things in life to be thankful for and other people who are given such an amazing opportunity :thumb:

I'm playing golf tomorrow! Lots of people are doing the same.

I just really at the end of the day have an amazing life. I am healthy, have an amazing wife that puts up with my golf addiction, an amazing family, A job I love and a career path I am excited about, Amazing friends and now I have found THP. You know sometimes when you just, fit well that is how I feel here. I wish I had better words to express this but thank you to everyone here.

Congrats to you!

Today was just one of those days.
Just sitting here in my chair, music on low, savoring the day.

Some highlights:
Got recognized by my employer for my idea of customer interaction training.

MY training will be implemented by ME, I will travel a little bit to give my training to fellow employees.

My son got a 3.7 GPA in his first semester of college studying BioChemical engineering.

Had a entry for the Morgan cup that I'm truly proud of, it came off even better than I thought it would. (But so many other AMAZING entries!)

Giving back a little bit to this awesome place.

Having lunch with a buddy of mine today who I will be the best man in his upcoming wedding.

Another friend and his wife gave birth to a healthy baby girl, (they lost a pregnancy last spring), so very happy for them! And can't wait to meet the new princess!

There was absolutely nothing negative about my day today!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back