Had my third wedding anniversary today.

Been with her for a bit over 9 years. A ton has happened, I've been away a lot, but she's always supported me and taken care of things while I whisk away wherever. Have a ton of respect for her in all regards!

We got married in the middle of covid with pnly our immediate families in attendance, 13 people present. Our honeymoon was one night at a hotel. 8 days later I deployed to Mali for 13 months.

I still wonder it has lasted through all these years. And now we're connected a lot better than in years. So yeah, I'm happy!
Congrats that’s awesome.

Been with her for a bit over 9 years. A ton has happened, I've been away a lot, but she's always supported me and taken care of things while I whisk away wherever. Have a ton of respect for her in all regards!

We got married in the middle of covid with pnly our immediate families in attendance, 13 people present. Our honeymoon was one night at a hotel. 8 days later I deployed to Mali for 13 months.

I still wonder it has lasted through all these years. And now we're connected a lot better than in years. So yeah, I'm happy!
Congrats!

courses starting to open up around me. Things you love to see.

Congratulations to you both.

Congrats my friend!

My wife was stressed back in December that working remotely wasn’t going to really be possible but now almost 3 months later it has turned out better than we could have hoped for. She only had to go back to MN to be in office 4 days last month and in March it looks like it will just be one night/two days for the entire month. She finally has the work/life balance she has sought last and it’s fun to watch her have time for the other things she loves like yoga, Pilates, and daily walks on the beach. Wintering in Florida has allowed her to relax and I haven’t seen her stressed about anything in over a month. Our adult son is down visiting for a week and leaves on Friday just as our youngest daughter arrives with her college roommate for their 9 day spring break. Life is good.

My wife was stressed back in December that working remotely wasn’t going to really be possible but now almost 3 months later it has turned out better than we could have hoped for. She only had to go back to MN to be in office 4 days last month and in March it looks like it will just be one night/two days for the entire month. She finally has the work/life balance she has sought last and it’s fun to watch her have time for the other things she loves like yoga, Pilates, and daily walks on the beach. Wintering in Florida has allowed her to relax and I haven’t seen her stressed about anything in over a month. Our adult son is down visiting for a week and leaves on Friday just as our youngest daughter arrives with her college roommate for their 9 day spring break. Life is good.
That's awesome to hear πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lots of craziness at work and sickness running through the family but days are getting longer and warmer and I'm excited with what this year will bring.

HAPPY!

Made it into The Blackjack, our member-guest as the 92nd and final team in.

Last year I was still coaching and the first year at the club I didn’t think I had any business entering, this year, im in for all the fun. Three days of chaos, and going forward having a spot without stressing! Haha

My work laptop is 6 years old. On the phone now with our IT guy and he's setting up my new one.

Look forward to not having it take 20 minutes to restart 😎

My work laptop is 6 years old. On the phone now with our IT guy and he's setting up my new one.

Look forward to not having it take 20 minutes to restart 😎
Take that for what it is! 20 minutes to restart means plenty of added breaks.

Take that for what it is! 20 minutes to restart means plenty of added breaks.
That's enough time for like 25-30 posts!

Today is last day in SD for work this month. With my new hourly agreement of 80 hours a month down from 120 I’ll only need to work another 13 or 14 hours in the month of March. Should have in 66 or 67 by the time I make the drive. If work requires more hours they go into comp hours which I have a bunch of. Could quit now and get paid for an additional 5 months. Might as well bank a few more comp hours and get a whole year paid off.

I wrenched the heck out of my back clearing a field a few weeks back. I got through a medium bucket of balls at the range today with no pain. Fingers crossed for how I feel later today and tomorrow.

Only two more days of work.

Last day at both jobs for 3 weeks...if I don't punch an MFer out first. :)

I started trying my hand at baking bread a few weeks ago, and this morning my youngest helped me do some ingredient weighing and dough shaping. Just got to cut into one of the loaves and gave it to him to try first since he was such a big help. He disappeared for a minute and then came back and asked if I could make him a sandwich on β€œour bread”. Knock it off with that onion cutting in here.

My view for the week. I love visiting snow. Just don’t want to live there. 🀣🀣IMG_9006.jpeg

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
Back